Electronic Invective Backfires
- E-Mail Quagmire. Reese, Jeff // Public Relations Tactics;May2001, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the use of electronic mail system in conveying information by companies. Decrease in stock price of Cerner Corp.; Criticisms from market analysts and business professors on the mode of communication used by Neil Patterson of Cerner; Release of an inflammatory memorandum to a wide...
- Email bombs. // New Zealand Management;May2001, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
Deals with the decline of the share price of Cerner Corp., a software firm in the United States, due to an e-mail sent by its chief executive officer to company managers. Percentage of decline in share price; Advice to managers on the use of e-mail in business communication; Excerpt from the...
- What really happens when you make an e-mail error? Zavoina, Andy // ABA Banking Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p62
Discusses how the misuse of company e-mail by employees may disrupt a corporation. Consideration of a nasty e-mail which was sent by the chief executive of the Cerner Corporation to managers and employees; How important e-mails may be misdirected on the Internet; Status of bank policies...
- Cerner reports mixed 3Q results. // Health Management Technology;Jan1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Cerner Corp. for the third quarter of 1995. Rise in revenues over same periods in 1994; Drop in net earnings; Disappointment over third quarter results aired by president and chief operating officer Clifford W. Illig.
- Cerner revenues up; earnings decline. // Health Management Technology;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Cerner Corp. for the first quarter ending March 30, 1996. Total revenues; Decline in net earnings.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;May98, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p10
Reports on AmeriNet Inc.'s signing of a computer agreement with Cerner Corp. for laboratory and radiology pharmacy information systems. Likelihood that AmeriNet members will gravitate toward Cerner's client/server products.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/8/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 237, p4
The article reports on a strategic reseller agreement signed by Cerner and Baxa which allows the former to market and resell the Baxa DoseEdge Pharmacy Workflow Manager as part of an integrated Cerner offering.
- CERNER, Adventist Health Create Single Integrated EHR. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);1/30/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, Special section p6A
The article cites the collaboration of information technology (IT) provider Cerner Corp. with Adventist Health, a faith-based, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system on the U.S. West Coast, to digitize patient care and deliver clinical information systems within a single platform.
- Cerner stock split coincides with hike in revenues, income. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p32
Reports on Cerner Corp.'s approval for a two-to-one split of its common stock. Cerner's public offering of additional stock; Company earnings for the first half of 1995.