WizeUp, Barnes & Noble College Bookstore Team Up On E-Textbooks
- Barnes bookings. // Crain's New York Business;6/6/94, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p31
Reports on Barnes & Noble College Bookstores Inc.'s plan to open another superstore in Manhattan, N.Y. Company's plan to lease its complex of stores in Fifth Avenue, N.Y.
- National chain booking shelves at area colleges. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/17/97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Barnes & Noble Bookstores Incorporated has added the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College bookstore operations to its lists, with which it has contracts. Terms of Grossmont-Cuyamaca's three-year contract with Barnes & Noble.
- Barnes & Noble puts CD-ROMs in stores. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the move made by Barnes & Noble to sell a selection of CD-ROMs in 60 of its superstore bookstores around the United States. Reasons behind the decision; Quality of the offering; Customer service.
- Contract bookstore management. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p43
Presents information on Barnes & Noble Bookstores. Address; Telephone number.
- A bath line for coeds. Klepacki, Laura // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p16
Provides information on the bath and body products to be launched by Barnes and Noble College Bookstore Inc. in August 1998. Information on the Editions bath and body line; Price range of the products; Expected sales of the products.
- B&N to turn U. Penn's store into superstore. Angel, Karen // Publishers Weekly;5/13/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 20, p32
Informs that, as of July 1, 1996, Barnes & Noble College Bookstores will manage the University of Pennsylvania's bookstore. This business related to Barnes & Noble Inc.; The transformation of the bookstore into a superstore at a new site; Other news related to Barnes & Noble (B&N) including...
- Yale gives co-op's space to Barnes & Noble. Angel, Karen // Publishers Weekly;1/13/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p25
Reports that Yale University has decided to lease space to Barnes & Noble College Bookstores. The space which was occupied by the nonprofit Yale Co-op; Why Yale chose not to renew the Co-op's lease; Barnes & Nobles' plans.
- B&N sales increase of 23... led by superstores. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/14/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 7, p10
Reports on Barnes & Noble's (B&N) sales for the fiscal year 1993 ending in January 31, 1994. Percentage increase in revenues; Percentage increase in its superstores' sales; Out-of-court settlement between B&N and its partner Vendex.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;7/29/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational marketing on the expansion of Barnes and Noble College Booksellers Inc.'s management of college stores in North Carolina and Hawaii and the partnership between Pearson PLC and funding firm Village Capital Corp.