Booktech.com Moves Ahead With Portal Plans, Gets $10M Infusion
- Booktech.com Forms Strategic Alliance with Xerox/Reciprocal. // Educational Marketer;04/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p3
Reports that Booktech.com, an on-demand e-publisher of custom textbooks and course packs, has entered into a technology alliance with Xerox Corp. and Reciprocal.
- TECHICAL EBOOKS? VISIT EBOOKTECH.COM. // EDN;6/21/2001 Supplement, Vol. 46 Issue 14, pLL3
Presents BookTech.com Inc.'s online resource for current electronics, engineering and professional reference books. Product offerings.
- Booktech.com Sells Assets to Pro Quest. // Publishers Weekly;9/17/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 38, p15
Deals with the preliminary agreement reached by Booktech.com to sell its assets to Pro Quest. Efforts of the company to hire Atlas Capital Services for its strategic management plans; Business loss incurred by Booktech in the first half of 2001.
- Booktech Exploring Options. // Publishers Weekly;2001 Fall Announcements Issue, Vol. 248 Issue 33, p154
Reports that Booktech.com Inc. has hired Atlas Capital Services, an investment banking firm to explore strategic options. Remarks from William Christie, Booktech chairman; Financial performance of the company in 2000.
- PATENT BANK WEB PORTAL LAUNCHED BY GOVERNOR CORZINE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Nov2009, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
The New Jersey Patent Bank, a new Web portal in New Jersey, is discussed.
- MSN Entertainment backs Movie/Music Club relaunch. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p4
Reports on plans for the relaunch of the Movie Club and Music Club subscription services of Web portal MSN in Great Britain through its MSN Entertainment channel. Reason of the portal for launching MSN Entertainment; Information on other channels launched in Europe by MSN; Strategy of the portal.
- Leipzig's upgraded portal for meeting organizers. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p52
The article discusses a revamped web site promoting the the city of Leipzig, Germany as a convention or company outing destination.
- Affordable HR portals. Stubbe, Bob // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p50
Discusses the implementation of online portals by credit unions in the U.S. Application of portals for human resource and benefits administration; Cost-effectiveness of portals; Rate of return on portal investments.
- CORECHANGE INTEGRATES MICROSOFT CONTENT SERVER INTO ENTERPRISE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Deals with the decision of Corechange Inc. to integrate Microsoft Content Management Server 2001 into its Coreport(r) enterprise portal framework. Details of the integration; Information on the enterprise portal framework; Brief background on the company.