College Net Sales Off To Healthy Start In 2001, AAP Report Says
- A publishing house bound in jerseyana. Drake // Business News New Jersey;12/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p8
Features the publishing house Rutgers University Press in Piscataway, New Jersey. Published books; Range of publication; Focus on regional publishing; New Jersey encyclopedia project undertaking; Projected revenue by the year 2003.
- Publishers/distributors. // Refugee Survey Quarterly;Jan2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p186
The article lists various publishers and distributors including Abo Akademi University, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Exploring new ways to publish: a library-faculty partnership. Watson, Linda A.; Login, Ivan S.; Burns, Jeffrey M. // Journal of the Medical Library Association;Apr2003, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p245
Looks at the number of initiatives that have emerged to address the process and economics of the system of scholarly communication. Reason for the lack of momentum gained by the University of Virginia in its efforts to educate faculty about scholarly communication; Advantages to publishing in...
- Pushed to publish?: Writing for publications in the field of instructional media. Newren, Edward F. // International Journal of Instructional Media;1992, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p111
Presents the findings from a study which surveyed the editors of some national and international library/media, educational technology, and general education journals used by professionals in the instructional media field. Type of information these journals would most prefer to receive;...
- Advertisements. // American Historical Review;Feb2014, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p18
The article presents advertisements from several academic and trade publishers such as the University Press of Kansas, Stanford University Press, and Penguin Group (USA).
- Challenges to Scholarly Publishing. Mooney, Stephen // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the challenges faced by professionals and scholarly publishers. Changes in the standards of quality; Impact of technology on publishing; Tips for marketing scholarly publications.
- The Tyranny of the Monograph and the Plight of the Publisher. Waters, Lindsay // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
Comments on the decline in academic publishing for humanities. Increase in tenure monograph requirements; Factors that contribute to the decline in monograph in the humanities; Steps to increase the number of publication in humanities.
- The contribution continuum. Ladik, Daniel M.; Stewart, David W. // Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science;Summer2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p157
No abstract available.
- Editors' Introduction and Summary. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1973, Issue 2, p327
Presents information on articles that appear in this issue of the "Brookings Institute on Economic Activity." Content of the articles and summaries.