Ebrary Stocks Virtual Shelves While It Continues Testing Library Service
- EBRARY ANNOUNCES NEW PUBLISHER AGREEMENTS. // Online Libraries & Microcomputers;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the launching of ebrary, a publisher-based initiative that will offer monographic books on the Web. Approach used by the company in offering the book; Agreements signed by ebrary.
- ebrary: A Year of Innovation. BRYNKO, BARBARA // EventDV;Mar2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 3, p31
The article discusses the progress of the online digital library company ebrary Inc. as of March 2013 in terms of technological innovations.
- The JAL Guide to Software, Courseware, and CD-ROM. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p303
Reviews several web sites, software and courseware for academic librarians, students and faculty. Black Studies Database from National Information Services Corporation; Ebrary.com site; GrantScape Electronic Fundraising Database 2.0.
- ebrary: Libraries Value Offline Ebook Access. // EventDV;Mar2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 3, p35
The article reports on the findings of the download survey conducted by ebrary Inc. which reveals that 92% of respondents said providing portable electronic book (ebook) access offline was equally or more important than providing online access to them.
- Ebrary at Bat. Dorman, David // American Libraries;Jan2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p96
Reports that Ebrary will enter the library market with its own brand of electronic book services. Mention of Chris Warnock, founder of Ebrary, who will launch a marketing campaign aimed at promoting library use of Ebrary services; Cost of the services which are covered by a one-time annual...
- Multnomah Takes Ebrary's Public Library Offering. Michael; Kelley; Hadro, Josh // Library Journal;4/15/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that the Multnomah County Library in Portland, Oregon has signed an agreement with electronic-book provider Ebrary.
- ProQuest Acquires EBL, Will Merge with Ebrary. // Library Journal;2/15/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p18
The article states that electronic publisher ProQuest signed a definitive agreement to acquire electronic book content company Ebook Library (EBL) and will merge EBL's platform with its online digital library ebrary, which ProQuest acquired in January 2011.
- ebrary debuts eBOP Platform. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;2/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on the 2007 announcement by Ebrary Inc. that it had launched a new ordering platform for use in libraries. Features of the system, which is called eBOP, are described, including its ease of use for librarians wishing to preview thousands of electronic books for possible purchase.
- Pay by the Page at E-Library. // School Library Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p31
Reports the creation of an online library for business and economics by Ebrary and Learning Network. Target on high school students; Availability of free services; Names of other partners.