Follett, With Microsoft, To Sell E-Books On Web To College Students
- Follett Adds E-books. Nawotka, Edward // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p31
Highlights the launch of the eFollett electronic bookstore. Number of electronic book titles offered by the bookstore; Target consumers of the bookstore; Plans of the bookstore to collaborate with publishers.
- OverDrive, Follett Add eReading On-the- Go Apps and Services. // Educational Marketer;5/24/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p4
The article offers updates on the applications and services of electronic book (e-book), music, and video distributor OverDrive Inc. and Follett Higher Education Group Inc. It reports on the launch of a new mobile application that will combine e-books, audiobooks, and interactive and multimedia...
- Driving Acceptance at IPFW. // Educational Marketer;5/20/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p6
The article discusses the factors behind adoption of Follett Higher Education Gropu Inc.'s includED course materials distribution program at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). It mentions that publishers provides digital textbooks with adaptive-learning capabilities and...
- Newsmakers... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the promotion and appointment of employees made by Follett Higher Education Group and Digi-Block LLC as of December 1999.
- People in the News. . . // Educational Marketer;7/1/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p8
Announces the appointment of Thomas Christopher as president of publishing firm Follett Higher Education Group.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the move of Ithaca College which chose ResponseCard NXT clicker device for its campus from Turning Technologies LLC and on the move of Follett Higher Education Group Inc. which started managing the San Francisco State University Bookstore.
- Retail center loses top tenant. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p16A
Reports on the closure of a Follett Higher Education Group bookstore in Indianapolis, Indiana in November 2002. Bookstore's location in Lockefield Commons retail center; Amount of space that will be vacated with Follett's departure.
- Contest Doubles As Online, Retail Promo. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/3/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the online sweepstakes promotion campaign of electronic retailer efollet.com called the `Spring Rush'. Campaign goals; Sponsors; Markets targeted; Mechanics.
- Follett Takes Over Stanford Bookstore. Roether, Barbara // Publishers Weekly;8/16/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 33, p29
Reports on the move of the Follett Higher Education Group in assuming the operation and management of the Stanford Bookstore and its satellite stores. Trade book sales in 1997; Bookstore sales from 1995 to 1998; Types of books sold.