ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES FIRMS
- Pollution Control Clinic. Schulte, Stephen R. // Products Finishing;Feb99, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p26
Addresses several questions about pollution control. Requirements for Chrome Plating Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) compliance; Suggested technologies that can reduce waste acid pickle generation.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p16
A list of the top environmental services firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of professional/technical staff is presented, including Ninyo & Moore, Converse Consultants and Geotechnical & Environmental Services.
- Software. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p63
Offers information on computer software on pollution control. Includes EpSelon Expert software from AEA Technology Engineering Software Inc.; Enflex EH&S databases from IHS Environmental Information Inc.
- Services. // Pollution Engineering;10/15/97, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p81
Presents a directory of environmental consultants and service providers in the United States classified by the type of services they provide. Includes U.S. Filter/Operating Services Inc.; Aqua-Chem Inc.; BOC Gases.
- Companies. // Pollution Engineering;10/15/97, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p109
Presents a directory of environmental consultants, service providers and equipment suppliers in the United States including companies that serve federal facilities. Includes Gruber & Allison; HNU Systems Inc.; Harwil Corp.
- Software. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p73
Presents information on several software products beneficial for environmental protection. HyperTrace v.2 from Fluent Inc.; Signs, Labels and Tags from Seton Identification Products; BOS boiler cleaning software from Diamond Power Specialty Co.
- Survey: Midwest environment firms challenged by changes. Canning // Pollution Engineering;Nov99, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p11
Reports that Midwest's environmental professional services sector has experienced a 16 percent closure rate between 1997 and 1999. Balancing of the supply and demand side of the services of environmental service companies.
- WORDS LIKE 'SLUDGE' // Pollution Engineering;May2002, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p52
Presents several terms related to pollution engineering. Definition of the terms; Details of the meaning of back pressure; Notion of backwashing.
- Environmental service demands shrink, close smaller shops. Perket, Cary // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p18
Reports that smaller environmental consulting and service firms have been hit by a combination of changing regulatory policy, maturing markets and more sophisticated purchasing habits. Number of closures of these firms in the United States between 1994 and 1996, according to the Environmental...