Limits on MFTA wheelbase changes
- Mitsubishi Fuso debuts higher-GVW Class 3 truck. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;3/5/2014, p9
The article reports that Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America (MFTA) Inc. has introduced its new Canter FE130 Class 3 work truck at the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) held on March 3-7, 2014. It observes that the new FE130 truck comes with the same 163.9-inch wheelbase option as the...
- Mitsubishi Fuso for '05. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p26
Features the low-cab-forward trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso. Air-suspension option of the trucks; Various models of the truck; Addition of hydraulic discs in the vehicle.
- ROAD TEST: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FE/FG Series. Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p70
The article previews the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FE/FG Series from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck America.
- Mitsubishi Fuso unveils FusoFirst product support program. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/18/2015, p1
The article reports on the November 2015 launch of truck manufacturer Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.'s FusoFirst product support program, which aims at providing full-service customer support for owners and operators of Mitsubishi Fuso medium-duty trucks.
- Mitsubishi Fuso debuts 1999 class 3-5 trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Sep98, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America's 1999 Class 3-5 trucks. Seven different models; Different wheelbases for the FH and the FE trucks; Features.
- LIGHT and MEDIUM Duty Marketplace. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 168 Issue 7, p32
This section offers news briefs related to commercial carriers operating in the light and medium duty marketplace. More than 2,000 gasoline-powered walk-in van chassis have been ordered by UPS from Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America's full warranty package will...
- New from Mitsubishi. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p70
Announces product introductions from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. as of September 2000. Introduction of a version of its Class 4 FE truck, specifically designed to meet California emissions regulations; Features added to its 4WD FG series; Addition of concrete mixers to its line.
- Mitsubishi Fuso offering sales incentives. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 3/2012, p4
The article reports on the Fuso Rev It Up promotion from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America which runs until midnight December 31, 2012 offering qualified U.S. customers of a 1.7 percent APR for 36 months and an option to defer first payment for up to 90 days.
- Body option cuts 1,000 lbs. from Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FE130. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/15/2014, p8
The article reviews the 2015 Fuso Canter FE130 cabover work truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.