Dodge chassis cabs move into 2011
- Fully Loaded: Pick-up Trucks to Fit Every Need. // Arbor Age;Aug2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p10
This article presents information about several new light-duty models of farm trucks, manufactured and introduced by several automobile companies. Silverado truck's extensive range of 1500 and 2500 light-duty models, reportedly, expanded even further in 2005 with the introduction of a...
- Dodge returns to commercial truck market with chassis cab. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p41
The article reports on the launch of the 2007 Dodge Ram chassis cab, at the Work Truck Show. It has a single-rear-wheel, dual-rear-wheel, regular and Quad Cab models, with ease of body-mounting features. Bolt-on exhaust hanger brackets provide increased upfitter flexibility and riveted...
- Dodge gets bigger with Mega Cab Dually. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p50
This article features the 2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Dually truck from Dodge. The ram truck was considered the largest cab in the pickup truck segment. The truck has dual rear wheels that expand the rear-wheel track at a certain length. In addition, the Mega Cab Dually provides more payload...
- KEEP ON TRUCKIN' Juarez, Vanessa // Newsweek;8/8/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p58
Reviews the Dodge Ram SRT10 pickup truck. Design and performance; Price.
- 2010 Ram: Tough on the outside, smooth on the inside. Weaks, Kevin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;1/6/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p7
The article focuses on the brief history, awards, and marketing of the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 truck in the U.S.
- Ford's light fantastic. // Truck & Driver;Aug2005, p18
The article reports that Ford's Slough factory never produced a four axle chassis, so the new lightweight truck is a conversion, probably by Primrose or Boughton. The model number on the door appears to read 2418. This indicates the chassis started out as a 6x4 prior to stretching with a then...
- CORRECTION. // Street Trucks;Jan2014, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
A correction to the article related to 2013 Ram truck being built by 3rd Strike Performance that was published in the November 2013 issue is presented.
- Cost coverter. // Commercial Motor;10/16/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5302, Special Section p4
The article presents information on the design and construction of Formula Fruehauf truck's chassis. Formula Fruehauf have a set number of bodies in stock at any one time, along with all the bracketing and pipework required . The vehicles are held in primer and once allocated a chassis are then...
- YI-HAA! Sherman, Don // Boating;Mar2009, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p18
The article evaluates the Dodge Ram Laramie 1500 truck.