Kinedyne opens plant in Nantong, China
- Kinedyne's Lawrence KS facility turns 20. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p18
The article announces the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Lawrence, Kansas facility of Kinedyne Corp. in November 2010.
- Kinedyne announces sweepstakes winners. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p12
The article announces the winners of a raffle contest held by trucking and cargo parts manufacturer Kinedyne Corp. in the U.S. including Farm Boy Inc. owner-operator Dennis Doyle, C&W Gooseneck Services owner-operator Wayne Davidson, and Davis Express Trucking LLC owner-operator Lawrence Davis.
- Ford's revolution in Cologne. Wernle, Bradford; Chew, Edmund // Automotive News Europe;01/01/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
Features the Fiesta body shop plant of Ford in Cologne, Germany. Costs of installing the plant; Body-welding machinery suppliers of the plant; Amount of restructuring charge taken by Ford in the second quarter of 2000; Expansion plans of the company.
- Portugal gets Mitsu truck. de Oliveira, Paulo Soares // Automotive News Europe;5/6/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p12
Reports the plan of Mitsubishi Trucks Europe to build the Canter light truck model at its Portuguese plant. Negotiations conducted by Mitsubishi with automotive suppliers; Estimated budget allotted for the project; Discussion on the engines and other equipment which will be installed in the...
- Flatbed straps with new look. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p86
The article evaluates the new tie-down flatbed straps from Kinedyne.
- Enhanced trailer storage system on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2012, p6
The article offers information on the Kaptive Beam System double-decking solution from Kinedyne.
- A safer winch. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the one-piece cast mandrel winch from Kinedyne Corp.
- Production. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;10/18/99, Vol. 74 Issue 5843, p47
No abstract available.
- Production. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;6/7/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5823, p55
Reports on the status of the car and truck production and other related news in North America as of June 7, 1999. Includes estimated and actual production figures; Automobile plant closures; AutoAlliance International Inc.'s production of its Mazda 626 model in its Flat Rock, Michigan plant;...