Hino expands product offering through Fontaine
- Modification center opens in West Virginia. // Fleet Owner;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p47
The article presents Fontaine Modification Company on opening a new truck modification center in West Virginia. It notes insights from Bob Petz, vice president of logistics operations for Hino Trucks, regarding Fontaine as an expansion of assembly plant in West Virginia. Fontaine's commitment to...
- 2010 Truck Power Guide. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2009, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p30
The article provides an overview of the specifications for worldwide medium and heavy duty trucks, and engines in 2010. They include the Business Class M2 106 from Freightliner Corp., Hino 145 Conventional from Hino Trucks, NPR Gas Low Cab Forward from Isuzu Motors Ltd. and T660 Aerodynamic...
- Fontaine dedicates W.Va. center to Hino. Brock, Ed // Government Product News;Dec2009, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p30
The article reports that Fontaine Modification Co. has opened a dedicated modification center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The move is done to support Novi-Michigan-based Hino Truck's West Virginia-based truck assembly plant. Moreover, the new facility will furnish the current production...
- Hino. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, Following p103
Reports that details on 2007 plans were unavailable as Hino Motors Sales USA was just days away from its first in-depth briefing by its engine supplier and part owner, Hino Motors Ltd. Manufacture of medium conventional trucks at its California plant; Offer of two diesel engines which have been...
- New models, leases reinvigorate Hino. // Automotive News;2/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5592, p18
Reports on the factors for the recovery of Hino Diesel Trucks (U.S.A.) Incorporated. Introduction of models that do not require catalytic converters; Signing up of additional dealers; Introduction of leasing programs; Use of Tru Quote software to help dealers provide lease quotes to customers.
- New 1999 Hino trucks ready for deliveries. // Fleet Equipment;Dec98, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Announces the arrival of the 1999 model year lineup of Hino Diesel Trucks (USA) Inc. in North America. Comments from Frank Merz, vice-president of Sales and Marketing for Hino; Description of the J-series diesel engines from Hino; FD/FE/FF/SG models.
- Hino names Hayakawa president. // Overdrive;May95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p77
Reports that Hino Diesel Trucks has appointed Yoshihiko Hayakawa president of its United States operations. Career background.
- Betting on cabovers. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jul2001, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on the interest of trucking companies in cabovers. Operational issues when choosing between cabovers and conventionals; Sales growth of Hino Diesel Trucks (USA) in 2000; Outlook for the cabover market.
- Hino Trucks launches new website. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the www.hino.com from Hino Trucks.