European commercial vehicle registrations decrease 35% year-to-date from 2008 level
- European CV Registrations Down 10% in January. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/28/2013, p1
The article reports on the decline in new commercial vehicle registrations in Europe in January 2013. Among the markets in Europe, Great Britain was the only market to show growth in this aspect. According to the author, the demands for new heavy trucks have also decreased which only totaled to...
- CV registrations are on the rise. // Commercial Motor;11/20/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5055, p22
Reports on an increase in truck and van registration figures in Great Britain according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders as of October 2003. Impact of the increase on producers; Comparison of previous data; Information on leading companies in motor vehicle registration.
- UK Commercial Vehicle Registrations Up 10% in May. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/27/2014, p3
The article details a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) which shows the 10.8% increase in new vehicle registration in May 2014. Topics discussed include the status of vehicle registrations in several countries including France, Italy and Great Britain....
- Steep drop in used truck registrations recorded. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/7/2012, p26
The article presents data from market data firm Polk on the U.S. registrations of Class 3-8 used commercial vehicles.
- European vehicle registrations rise 12% in October, according to ACE. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on a 12% increase in new commercial vehicle registrations in October 2010, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
- Hungary new car registrations up in December. // Regional Today;01/03/2013, p4
The article reports on the increase of passenger car registrations in Hungary in December 2012, accounting to 5,091 cars.
- Estimated European registrations by country--March & 3 months. // Automotive News Europe;4/18/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p21
Presents a chart comparing the estimated number of automobile registrations by country in Europe for the 3 months ended March 2004 and March 2005.
- Polish car registrations jump in October on year. // Regional Today;11/21/2013, p3
The article reports that the number of new passenger cars registered in Poland increased by 19.3 percent year-on-year in October 2013.
- Summer plate makes debut. Nolan, Alan // Irish Motor Management;May/Jun2013, p3
The article forecasts increase in number of new registration of cars in the Irish motor industry in the second half of the year 2013 with an advent of the new 132 number plates and outlines the features of a website located at www.132.ie launched by the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI).