Hayes Lemmerz realigns global operations
- Foundry Ticker. // Modern Casting;Jul2005, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the profits posted by Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. for the first quarter of 2005. Increase in the company's sales; Total net loss of the company; Rise of the company's international sales.
- Hayes Lemmerz Realigns Global Operations. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 137 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the move of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. to realign its global operation sites into three regions. According to Hayes president and chief operations officer (COO) Fred Bentley, the realignment is part of the company's effort to expand its presence and customer base in...
- Hayes Lemmerz breaks ground, gains contracts. // Foundry Management & Technology;May98, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p7
States that the construction for Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated's headquarters has been started. Cost of the headquarters; Size of the headquarters; Completion date for the headquarters; What will be housed in the headquarters; Details on the contracts the company received.
- Hayes Lemmerz on NYSE. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;12/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p4
States that the symbol HAZ is being used by Romulus-based Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated on the New York Stock Exchange. Identification on the symbol used before Lemmerz used the HAZ symbol.
- Hayes Lemmerz fully aquires Czech joint venture. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the aquisition of the remaining 42% of Hayes Wheels Autokola NH, by Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated. Details on the operation; When Autokola was formed and why. INSET: Hayes Lemmerz to build headquarters.
- Hayes Lemmerz set to expand Ohio wheel plant. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;01/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p4
States that Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated are planning to expand its heavy-duty wheel plant in Akron, Ohio. Reason for the expansion; Amount of wheel sales of the combined businesses recorded for 1997.
- Hayes changes name. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p4
Reports that Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated's name was changed from Hayes Wheels International Incorporated. Who approved the name change; When Hayes acquisition with Lemmerz Holding GmbH would be completed; Names of two people who were at the meeting in relation to the acquisition.
- Hayes Lemmerz to build factory in Czech Republic. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p22
Reports on the plans of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc., to expand its operations in the Czech Republic. Background information on Hayes Lemmerz; When the company began investing in the Czech Republic; Comments from Ranko Cucuz, Hayes' chairman/chief executive officer.
- Hayes headquarters to move to Northville Twp. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;12/01/97, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p4
Reports that Hayes Lemmerz International Incorporated signed an agreement in November 1997, to purchase 13 acres of land in Northville Township. Value of the purchase; Speculation that the land will be used to house its headquarters; Background information on Hayes, a wheel manufacturer.