Wabash consolidates platform production
- Transcraft will idle platform trailer plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p8
The article unveils the plan of Transcraft Corp. to inactivate its platform trailer production facility in Mount Sterling, Kentucky before the end to 2007. The plan was made in relation to the orders that the company receives. The facility will be reopened depending on the demand and order...
- Wabash National acquires Transcraft. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p15
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. has acquired Transcraft Corp., one of the U.S. largest designers and manufacturers of flatbed and drop deck trailers. This acquisition makes Wabash National the largest semi-trailer manufacturer in North America. Transcraft had annual sales of...
- Flatbeds. McGuffie-Schyhol, Deborah // Fleet Owner;Oct2008, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p48
The article offers updates on trailer manufacturers in the U.S. Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has unveiled the updated version of its 2000A lightweight flatbed trailer, the 4000A. Transcraft Corp. revealed its plan to acquire selected assets of Benson International Inc. and introduced new...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on the trailer manufacturing industry as of March 2006. Acquisition of Wheelabrator Group by Mid Europa Partners; Relocation of Ocean Trailer, a dealer of Utility Trailer Mfg. Co., to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada; Number of company engineers recognized by Bendix Commercial...
- Transcraft makes quality a team effort. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p16
Reports on a quality audit team developed by Transcraft Corp. which will be assigned to manufacturing facilities of the company. Appointment of Bill Shriver at the team; Information on a reporting system that will be provided by the team.
- Assets of Factory Co. acquired. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);3/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the acquisition of the assets of the Factory Co., a heavy-equipment manufacturer, by TFC International LLC led by businessmen Bill Hockett and Chris Wood in Spokane, Washington.
- W Resources has secured key plant to construct the La Parrilla tailings processing facility in southwest Spain. // World Mining News;5/10/2013, p11
The article reports that W Resources LLC, a tungsten and gold exploration and development firm based in Dallas, Texas, has successfully acquired a pre-concentration plant to be installed in its La Parilla tailings processing facility in southwest Spain in May 2013.
- Hungarian sugar-beet producers to purchase Kaba sugar refinery. // Hungary A.M.;01/16/2013, p3
The article reports that an investment group composed of Hungarian sugar-beet producers has exercised pre-emptive rights to acquire the sugar refinery in Kaba from Netherlands-based Eastern Sugar.
- Fisker Buys Plant for Plug-in Hybrids. // Assembly;Dec2009, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of a former General Motors assembly plant in Wilmington, Delaware by Fisker Automotive for the manufacturing of family-oriented, plug-in hybrid sedans.