KÃ¶gel/Ekeri partnership gets sizable vehicle order from Norwegian Postal Service
- Behind the wheel of a KÃ¶gel Big-MAXX. Weatherley, Brian // Motor Transport;10/22/2009, p8
The article evaluates the truck trailer Big Maxx from KÃ–gel.
- Champion wagon. // Truck & Driver;Mar2012, p24
The article offers brief information on the KÃ¶gel semi-trailer truck from KÃ¶gel Trailer GmbH & Co. KG.
- KÃ¶gel's Big-MAXX now available in Poland. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p45
The article reports that KÃ¶gel's Big-MAXX trailers have been issued special permits for national transport by the Polish government. The German manufacturer, KÃ¶gel, will receive 150 of the issued permits for the supply of its extended trailers to Polish transport companies. The other 150...
- Trailer firm KÃ¶gel awaits funding. // Motor Transport;10/22/2009, p9
The article discusses the financial position of the German Trailer manufacturing firm KÃ–gel. The company had filed for insolvency in August after it faced a decrease in the demand for its products by more than 90 percent. It expects new investments either from another trailer-maker or from...
- KÃ¶gel files for insolvency. // Commercial Motor;8/6/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5343, p7
The article reports that Germany-based trailer company KÃ¶gel has filed for insolvency. The firm has cited drastic market distortions in the logistics industry behind this move. Filing for insolvency will affect around 1,150 workers, including 830 in Germany. In March 2009, when the company...
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p66
The article offers brief information on several trailers including the asphalt tipper trailers from KÃ¶gel, the Aluma's 7816 utility trailer, and the Phoenix hydraulic sliding axle trailer from Kalyn Siebert.
- TECHNICAL NEWS. Shiers, Will // Motor Transport;3/4/2004, p8
Evaluates the trailers and truck bodies being exported by Finnish trailer manufacturer Ekeri to Great Britain. Features of the trailers; Comments from sales manager Robert Wise on the sales of the trailers; Capabilities of the trailers.
- Let's celebrate 50 years of truck and trailer history. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the growth of truck and body builders industry through the decades and how the magazine "Trailer/Body Builders" has grown with and supported by the industry through its 50 years of publication and service. The significant changes in the industry captured in the issues of...
- Dorsey celebrates second anniversary of renewed production. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p5
The article provides information on the Dorsey Trailers brand which was acquired by Pitts Enterprises Inc. in 2007. Dorsey has a manufacturing plant in Elba, Alabama and supplies the trucking industry with a variety of trailer designs, including reefers, dry vans and flatbeds. The Dorsey...