- Banc One Looks Over Its Walls for Byrne Replacement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p3
Reports on Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s search for chief executive officer. Replacement for F. Gerald Byrne; Reasons for the resignation of Byrne; Changes in the firm's capital markets group.
- Savage Joins Banc One as Head Of State and Local Governments. Shields, Yvette; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p1
Reports on the appointment of Jon Savage as head of Chicago, Illinois-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s state and local governments group. Job responsibilities of Savage; Career background of Savage; Other appointments made by the firm.
- Banc One Capital Markets Loses Three Investment Bankers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p6
Banc One Capital Markets Inc. had loss of three investment bankers ï¿½ Brian McGough, the head of its profitable health care group, Los Angeles-based banker Greg Dawley, and Columbus, Ohio-based Boyd Crall, who specialized in industrial revenue bonds. Dawley confirmed he is headed to Merrill...
- Banc One Lands FGIC's Campion. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the appointment of Joseph Campion for the position of municipal credit officer of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of Campion; Analysis on the credit exposure of the bank.
- Banc One places DeCorrevont in new municipal managing director position. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the appointment of Patrice DeCorrevont as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets. Responsibilities of DeCorrevont in the company.
- Banc One Banking Head George Pitt Calls It Quits. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p4
Reports the resignation of lawyer George Pitt as executive of Banc One Capital Markets in Chicago, Illinois. Plans to remain in investment banking after the resignation; Factors affecting Pitt's resignation; Career background of Pitt.
- Rodriguez Leaves the Homestead for Banc One's San Antonio Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p32
On Wednesday June 18, 2003 Patricia Rodriguez told that she has accepted a position with Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Rodriguez' father is Robert Rodriguez, the president and chief executive officer of Southwestern Capital Markets Inc. She left Southwestern on May 15 and started at Banc One on...
- Pfister Jumps to Huntington Capital From Banc One. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Reports that Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Capital Corp. has appointed former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banking director C. Thomas Pfister as municipal finance director in investment banking with its capital markets group. Other former Banc One executives who are in Huntington;...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p6
Reports developments related to the financial services industry in the United States as of April 2001. Resignation of Goldman, Sachs & Co. executives; Employment of John Raben as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets; Movement of corporate tax-exempts under investment-grade securities.