Fed Gov. Kelley Plans to Resign
- Fed's Lacker Sees Smooth Transition. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32244, p2
Reports on the resignation of chairman Alan Greenspan in the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Impact of the resignation of Greenspan on the transition to the Federal Reserve; Plan of the board to change policies; Bank policies that Greenspan had started in building credible monetary policy.
- FERGUSON RESIGNS FROM FEDERAL RESERVE POST. Wade, Marcia A. // Black Enterprise;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p30
This article reports on the resignation of Roger W. Ferguson Jr. as vice chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Ferguson became the highest ranking African American ever to serve on its board of governors. Ferguson joined the board in 1997 and was re-appointed in 2001 to a full term ending...
- Kelley to Quit as Federal Reserve Governor. Garver, Rob // American Banker;6/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 107, p5
Reports on United States Federal Reserve Board Governor Edward W. Kelley's resignation plans. Length of Kelley's tenure in the board; Appointments in the board sought by Kelley before retiring; Kelley's plans after leaving the board.
- Olson to leave PCAOB. // North Western Financial Review;7/1/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 13, p22
The article reports on the resignation of Mark W. Olson from his position as chairman of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) in Minnesota on July 31, 2009. It mentions the companies that he used to work including Ernst & Young Inc., First Bank System and Security State Bank. He...
- FEDERAL RESERVE INCREASES INTEREST RATE; GREENSPAN LEAVES OFFICE. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p24
The article deals with the decision of the U.S. Federal Reserve to increase the federal funds rate on the last day in office of Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan in 2006. The Federal Reserve voted to increase the rate 25 basis points to 4.5%, the 14th quarter-point move in a...
- Kelley Resignation Now Official at Fed. Garver, Rob // American Banker;12/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 238, p4
Reports the resignation of Edward W. Kelley Jr. as governor of the United States Federal Reserve Board. Reason for resignation; Statement in the letter to President George W. Bush; Effectivity of the resignation.
- Fed Governor Olson Resigns Board to Lead PCAOB. // Financial Update;Jul-Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that Mark Olson, governor of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board, resigned from his post on June 30, 2006 to become chairman of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. He had served as a member of the Board of Governors since December 7, 2001. According to Ben Bernanke,...
- Who Will Govern New England?. // Yankee;Nov2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p13
Reports the resignation of the six governors in New England. List of the governor's names; Revelation on the post of Connecticut's John Rowland as governor in 2003; Specifications for the retirement in public office.
- Covey of Senators leave for new nesting grounds. // Christian Science Monitor;12/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p2
Presents a list of Republican and Democrat senators to resign from their seat in 1995.