If It's Big In Bangor, Will It Play In Peoria? New Regional List To Show
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/3/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p16
Presents an update on issues related to the best selling books in the U.S. as of January 3, 2005. Success of the travel book "1,000 Places to See Before You Die," by Patricia Schultz; Recognition given by "Time" magazine to Rick Warren; Fiction best sellers from Book Sense Inc.
- Ten all-time best-selling paperbacks. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p32
Lists the ten best-selling paperback books in history. `Charlotte's Web,' by E.B. White with illustrations by Garth Williams; `Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing,' and `Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret' by Judy Blume; `Shane,' by Jack Schaeffer; `Where the Red Fern Grows,' by Wilson Rawls; `A...
- Best-selling books. // Advocate;3/5/96, Issue 702, p62
Presents a list of best-selling books appealing to gay and lesbian readers, as of January 22, 1996.
- Best-selling books, hardcover fiction. // Christian Science Monitor;6/20/95, Vol. 87 Issue 143, p2
Lists the top ten best-selling books and hardcover fiction as on June 20, 1995.
- Top 10 bestsellers, hardcover fiction. // Christian Science Monitor;7/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 153, p2
Lists the top ten bestsellers in hardcover fiction, as reported in July 5, 1995.
- Bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 245, p14
Presents information on hardcover fiction bestsellers in the United States for November 14, 1996.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;5/1/97, Vol. 89 Issue 109, p7
Presents a listing of the 15 top hardcover, nonfiction bestsellers available in the United States as determined by the `Christian Science Monitor.'
- EL bestsellers K-12. Tobia, Debra Sorenson // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p35
Presents best seller K-12 fiction and picture books for May-June 1996.
- Publishers Weekly paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/15/89, Vol. 236 Issue 24, p70
Lists the `Publishers Weekly' ranking of paperback bestsellers for December 15, 1989 for mass market and trade.