- Revised Times Children's Bestseller List Creates Room For More Titles. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p2
Focuses on the impact the separation of the children's bestsellers from adult lists of 'New York Times' (NYT) magazine on several publishing in the United States. Details on the revised format of NYT magazine; Revision of the children's list of 'Sunday Book Review' magazine; Performance of the...
- List Of Bestselling Children's Publishers Widened By New List. // Book Publishing Report;10/02/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the bestselling children's publishers in the United States, as ranked by 'The New York Times' in the third quarter of 2000. Top performances by Scholastic; Top performance by Harcourt's 'The Little Prince'; Impact of the decision to make a separate children's list on the bestseller list.
- Children's Publishers Say Bestseller List Helps Attract Attention To Their Books. // Book Publishing Report;01/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the creation of separate 'New York Times' bestseller lists for children's books on children's book publishers in 2000. Sharp increase in sales; Contributions of Scholastic's 'Harry Potter' series to the overall market growth; Increased consumer awareness on...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of children's books publishers in the U.S. Total number of books published by HarperCollins; Position of Scholastic publisher in the Bestseller List; Number of weeks of Penguin Putnam in the list.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS Children's. // Book Publishing Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p3
Presents a list indicating the performance of several publishers of children's books in the 'New York Times' bestseller list from January 1 to October 20, 2002. Name of the publishers; Number of titles published by each publisher; Number of weeks on the bestseller list.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Ranks the top book publishers according to number of children's books on the 'New York Times' bestseller list in 2001. Top position taken by HarperCollins; Ranking of other publishers such as Scholastic and Random House.
- Newcomers Were Few, As Series And Long-Time Authors Dominated Children's Bestseller Lists In First Half of 2003. // Book Publishing Report;7/14/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the ranking of publishing children's bestsellers list in the first half of 2003 in the U.S. Combination of children's chapter, paperback and picture book lists authored by Meg Cabot; Number of children's titles achieved bestseller status; Appearance of Harry Potter book series on the...
- Behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;12/9/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 50, p17
Discusses publishing news for the week of December 9, 1996, about bestsellers. The omission of `Angela's Ashes,' by Frank McCourt from the 1996 National Book Awards; The relaunch of the book `The Christmas Box,' by Richard Paul Evans; The publication of `The Christmas Tree,' by Julie Salamon...
- --The Publishers--. // Book Publishing Report;04/09/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Lists the publishers of hardcover nonfiction bestsellers through April 8, 2001. Simba Information from the 'New York Times' bestseller lists; Number of weeks in the list.