CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- HUMAN RIGHTS FACTSHEET. // People Management;12/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p48
The article announces that a factsheet giving introductory guidance on human rights has been added to the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development of Great Britain. It considers the human rights issues that may be linked to employment matters and highlights the...
- Zero-hours workers are happy with work-life balance. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;11/26/2013, p3
The article focuses on the research findings of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) on the employer's knowledge on employment rights for zero-hour workers. It states that 60% of zero-hours workers are fulfilled with their job. It notes that 18% told that hourly rates for...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;6/14/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p54
A calendar of events for the branches of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain is presented. The Absence Management session will be held on June 19, 2007. The Teams and Teamworking conference will be held at School of Management of the University of Surrey on...
- ONLINE DIRECTORY. // People Management;6/14/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p55
The article reports on the new online training directory introduced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The directory contains the portfolio of certificate programs and short training courses offered by CIPD. Users of the directory can search within specific subject...
- Law helpline's new number. // People Management;2/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p47
The article announces the change of the contact number for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Employment Law helpline. Members wanting to call the CIPD Employment Law helpline are reminded that the new number is 0844 535 0010. The old number has now closed. The helpline...
- Where does law abide? Evans, Jill // People Management;1/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p49
Provides information on various web sites of companies and organization which offer advice on employment and labor law issues. Norton Rose; Publisher Croner; Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- Workshops on handling tribunals. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;2/24/2011, p39
The article looks at the Spring Law on Tour workshops by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development beginning February 2011, which educate on handling claims by an employment tribunal process.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.