Long-term safety of infliximab for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: a single-centre cohort study
- Identifying complications of interventional procedures from UK routine healthcare databases: a systematic search for methods using clinical codes. Keltie, Kim; Cole, Helen; Arber, Mick; Patrick, Hannah; Powell, John; Campbell, Bruce; Sims, Andrew // BMC Medical Research Methodology;2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
Background Several authors have developed and applied methods to routine data sets to identify the nature and rate of complications following interventional procedures. But, to date, there has been no systematic search for such methods. The objective of this article was to find, classify and...
- Comp rules on epidural injections may tighten. GOLDBERG, STEPHANIE // Business Insurance;12/22/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 26, p0004
The article reports on the possible tightening of guidelines on epidural steroid injections for radicular pain treatment by state workers compensation systems and payers amid warnings raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It mentions concerns over the injections including their...
- Capecitabine. // Reactions Weekly;5/5/2012, Issue 1400, p12
A reference entry for a case of an adverse reaction to capecitabine is presented.
- Temozolomide. // Reactions Weekly;8/31/2013, Issue 1467, p35
The article discusses the case report of an 8-year-old girl who developed acute myelotoxicity while receiving temozolomide for metastatic diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.
- Gemcitabine. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1568 Issue 1, p141
The article presents a case study of a 58-year-old male patient who developed thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) and haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS) following the administration of gemcitabine.
- Flupentixol/olanzapine/sulpiride/thioridazine. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1568 Issue 1, p138
The article presents a case study of a 28-year-old male patient who pathological gambling during therapy with flupentixol, thioridazine, olanzapine and sulpiride.
- Ioversol. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1568 Issue 1, p170
The article presents a case study of a 74-year old female patient who developed pulmonary oedema due to ioversol contrast.
- Influenza A virus vaccine H1N1. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1568 Issue 1, p167
The article presents case studies of 23 female patients who developed pregnancy-related adverse reactions including spontaneous abortion, stillbirth, premature delivery, ectopic pregnancy, and uterine contractions following administration of Influenza A virus vaccine H1N1.
- Iguratimod. // Reactions Weekly;Sep2015, Vol. 1568 Issue 1, p155
The article presents a case study of a patient who developed disorder of liver function during treatment with iguratimod.