Certolizumab use in pregnancy
- A case report of a lichenoid eruption in a young lady with Crohn's disease. Benhadou, Farida; Del Marmol, Véronique // Journal of Translational Medicine;2012, Vol. 10 Issue Suppl 3, p1
The article presents a case study of a young woman with Crohn's disease since 2001. The woman received 5 milligrams/kilograms (mg/kg) of infliximab every 8 weeks since 2009; and has developed extensive lichenoid eruption on the arms and legs in 2011. The woman developed anemia and was found to...
- Hydrocortisone. // Reactions Weekly;1/29/2011, Issue 1336, p25
The article describes the case of a 31-year-old male patient with a diagnosis of Crohn's disease in its active stage, and who was given intravenous (IV) fluids, electrolyte supplementation and hydrocortisone, but later developed cerebral sinus thrombosis.
- Adalimumab. // Reactions Weekly;6/9/2012, Issue 1405, p6
The article describes the case of a 38-year-old Crohn's disease patient who experienced tuberculosis while receiving treatment with adalimumab.
- Refractory Duodenal Crohn's Disease Successfully Treated with Infliximab. You Lim Kim; Young Sook Park; Eun Kyoung Park; Dae Rim Park; Gyu Sik Choi; Sang Bong Ahn; Seong Hwan Kim; Yun Ju Jo // Intestinal Research;2014, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p66
Crohn's disease (CD) may involve any part of the gastrointestinal tract, from the mouth to the anus. Approximately >90% of cases occur in the small bowel and colon. Upper gastrointestinal involvement, especially duodenal manifestation, is relatively rare. Therefore, adequate medical treatment...
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;1/11/2014, Issue 1483, p55
The article presents a case study of a 28-year-old woman with Type five refractory Takayasu's arteritis who had Quincke's oedema after she received infliximab, a tumor necrosis factor inhibitor.
- Vancomycin. // Reactions Weekly;1/5/2013, Issue 1433, p44
The article describes the case report of a 26-year-old male patient with a history of Crohn's diseases and developed vancomycin-intermediate resistance for the treatment of Staphylococcus aureus infection.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;Feb2015, Vol. 1537 Issue 1, p154
The article presents a case study of two girls who developed infusional reactions and angioedema, respectively, while receiving infliximab for relapsing polychondritis.
- SÃndrome de reconstituiÃ§Ã£o imune associado Ã interrupÃ§Ã£o do infliximab em doente com doenÃ§a de Crohn e tuberculose activa. Carvalho, J.; Gonçalves, C.; Duque, L.; Brito, P.; Poças, J. // Acta ReumatolÃ³gica Portuguesa;out-dez2014, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p331
Tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors are associated with an increased risk of active tuberculosis. However, its interruption in this setting may trigger a paradoxical response to tuberculosis treatment, as an immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome. We present the case of a 36-year-old...
- Extraintestinal Crohn's disease: Case report and review of the literature. Ulnick, Keith M.; Perkins, Jonathan // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p97
Crohn's disease is a granulomatous inflammatory bowel disease. Its pathologic findings include noncontiguous chronic inflammation and noncaseating granulomas. Any segment of the gastrointestinal tract can be involved, but it is uncommon to find that Crohn's disease has spread beyond the...