- Celeb Big Brother tops 2012 launch figures. McCabe, Maisie // PRWeek (London);1/18/2013, p17
The article reports that the opening show of the British television program "Celebrity Big Brother" on January 3, 2013 has reached its peak audience.
- Dubble sponsors Comic Relief Big Brother special. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2001, p1
Reports that Dubble, the chocolate bar endorsed by Comic Relief and Fair Trade, will sponsor the 'Celebrity Big Brother' TV show on Channel 4 in Great Britain.
- House of horrors. Fisher, Mark // New Humanist;Winter2015, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p58
No abstract available.
- rory's week. Bremner, Rory // New Statesman;3/6/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4782, p9
In this article the author comments on a number of reality shows being presented on British television, including "Just the Two of Us," "Strictly Come Dancing," and "Celebrity Big Brother." He also comments on his own television show "Bremner, Bird and Fortune," a satirical program commenting on...
- I know first-hand what happens behind the scenes at Celebrity Big Brother. Booth, Lauren // New Statesman;12/9/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4617, p63
Presents an article on reality television programs in Great Britain. Comments on a show for the television program 'Celebrity Big Brother'; Comments on the behavior of celebrities who attended the event; Opinion on the idea of a reality show; Experience in a survival course.
- With Goldie gone, Celebrity Big Brother has no real characters left to watch. Vinton, Marcus // Campaign (UK);11/29/2002, Issue 48, p10
Discusses the increased use of television programming by brands and agencies as an effective medium for a constant dialogue with large audience. Influence of celebrities on television program 'Celebrity Big Brother' broadcast on Channel 4; Celebrity who have left the show; Advertisers for the...
- BB Bitchfest. // NW;8/12/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p74
Presents commentaries from celebrity evictees of the reality television program 'Celebrity Big Brother' about their former housemates. Root of the conflict between Imogen Bailey and Kimberley Cooper; Views of Tobin Saunders on the personalities of his former housemates; Statement from Warwick...
- McCririck follows Brown's lead. Millard, Rosie // New Statesman;1/17/2005, Vol. 134 Issue 4722, p13
Analyzes the reality television program "Celebrity Big Brother" in Great Britain. Description of racing pundit John McCririck on the program; Claim that McCririck refused to speak with any cast members for six hours because he was not given his preferred beverage; Potential sociological...
- REALITY BITES BELEAGUERED C4. Clarke, Steve // Variety;1/29/2007, Vol. 405 Issue 11, p31
The article discusses the controversy surrounding the reality television show "Celebrity Big Brother," which airs on the country's C4 network. Contestant Jade Goody sparked public cries of racism with her alleged racist bullying of fellow contestant Shilpa Shetty, a Bollywood actress. The...