Manchester starts plan to be picture perfect
- CDP's Sureshot task stars Jackie Collins and top footballers. // Campaign;10/24/97, Issue 43, p6
Describes Canon's Sure Shot camera television advertisement designed by CDP in Great Britain. Names of personalities who star on the ads.
- GOAT OR GLOAT. // B to B;06/11/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p22
Evaluates advertisements from camera manufacturers in the United States, as of June 11, 2001. Target audience; Themes of advertisements.
- THE STORY BEHIND THE SHOT. Sklute, Ken // Photo District News;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p153
An advertisement for a Canon camera is presented.
- Leo Stuck on I-Zone. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p6
Focuses on the print campaign created by advertising agency Leo Burnett to introduce Polaroid's I-Zone instant camera in 2002. Reason for using sticker photos in the advertisements; Target market of the campaign; Estimated advertising expenses of Polaroid in 2001.
- EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE. // TV Technology;3/20/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p80
The article offers information on several equipments for sale which includes ESE ES-218 1x4 audio distribution amplifier, camera Sony PMW-320K XDCAM EX HD and Sony CMA-8 camera adapter along with advertisers index including GroupOne Ltd., the company Dawnco and Blackmagic Design Inc.
- SPATIAL RELATIONS. Jacobs, Heidi // Adweek Western Edition;01/21/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p31
Introduces a print advertisement created by Thomas & Perkins Advertising, for the Pentax Optio 430 digital camera in the United States. Description of the advertisement; Tagline of the advertisement.
- Canon gets a hoot out of owl-cam. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;9/12/94, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p12
Reports on Canon's series of television campaigns for its Sure Shot Owl entry-level line of cameras. Description of advertisements; Campaigns by other camera manufacturers.
- Polaroid Teen Focus Advances I-Zone Effort. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;02/26/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p8B
Reports on the television advertising campaign for I-Zone camera brand to be unveiled by Polaroid in February 2001. Target audience of the product; Sponsorship planned by Polaroid; Features of the campaign.
- CAMERA CHIC. Anderson, Mae // Adweek New England Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p26
Reports on an advertising campaign created by DCA Advertising for Canon's Powershot 5200 Digital Elph camera, as of June 2002. Features of the campaign; Tagline of the campaign.