Spreading the Marconi word
- CommunicAsia bounces back after year off. // Telecom Asia;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the holding of the 2004 CommunicAsia, the annual information and communications technology trade show in Asia, in Singapore. Increase in the number of exhibitors from China and India; Introduction of the trade shows BroadcastAsia2004 and EnterpriseIT 2004; Promotion along with IX2004...
- Third & Long. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;10/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p5
Comments on some of the trade shows in the telecommunications industry in 1999. Comparison of the trade shows with the previous trade events; Hope of the organizers of trade shows for their shows to flourish in the future.
- No suffering for SUPERCOMM. Triglia, Judianne // America's Network;05/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p21
Provides information on SUPERCOMM 2001, a telecommunication industry fair to be held in Atlanta, Georgia in June 2001. Speculations on the fair; Estimated number of exhibitors and attendees.
- What's cookin' at the ADSL diner. Lindstrom, Annie // America's Network;05/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p12
Presents a preview of the 1998 Supercomm Trade Show. Companies planning to exhibit asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) products; Exhibitions by 3Com Corp., Advanced Fibre Communications and AG Communication Systems; Advances in ADSL technology.
- Untitled. // Total Telecom+;Oct2013, p19
The article offers information on totaltelecom Network Management Show 2014 to be held on July 1-2, 2014 at the ETC Venues, in St. Pauls, London, England.
- It's show time at Interop. Kearns, Dave // Network World;09/13/99, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p36
Previews the NetWorld+Interop '99 conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Convergence Showdown event of John Gallant; Panel about the future of networking; Birds of a Feather session.
- AMIT invents word in battle with the 'g' word. Moore, Philip S. // Inside Tucson Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p6
The article offers information on the Information Technology + Manufacturing Expo by the Aerospace, Manufacturing and Information Technology (AMIT) that was held on May 23, 2007 in Tucson, Arizona.
- CeBIT brings home the winners. Mitchell, Selina // Australian Personal Computer;May98, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the CeBIT 98 computer fair in Hanover in 1998, with reference to Australia's success in the information technology export industry. Details on Australian products at the exhibition; Amount of money expected to be raised of sales over the period 1999 to 2000; Information on the facts...
- IT help near you. // Professional Engineering;09/16/98, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p58
Provides information on the Engineering Information Technology (IT) roadshow held between September and October, 1998. Where the first show was held; Information on the show; What was featured at the show.