Revolution at the motor fair
- Resurrected car expo plans city-wide party. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jun2002, p5
Provides information on the plan of Clarion Events to hold a car show in London, England in 2003. Objective of the proposed exhibition; Awards to be given at the show; Amount to be spent by Clarion to market the show.
- Motor show overhaul. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
Reports that the Clarion Events company and design agency Work have added three more feature areas to its revised plans for the 2001 London Motor Show in England. Implication of the revised plans; Feature areas that will be added to the show.
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Autumn Top Drawer set to be 10% bigger. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article offers information on the trade show Top Drawer to be organized by Clarion Events Ltd. at Olympia conference centre in London during September 16-18, 2012.
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Venue organiser attracts Kimble. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Simon Kimble to the managing directorship of Earls Court and Olympia's event organizing company Clarion Events. Professional background of Kimble; Speculation on the take over by Clarion Events of the International Motor Show at the NEC.
- IIR Workers join Clarion Events. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p8
Focuses on the acquisition of the exhibition shows `The Daily Telegraph' House and Garden Fair and Spirit of Christmas by Clarion Events in Great Britain. Target market of the Spirit of Christmas show; Show launched by Clarion in November 2001.