Marketing plan for Singapore
- Contractors must invest in outdoor Madrid talks state. // Campaign (UK);04/24/98, Issue 17, p2
States that delegates at the StreetTalk conference which was held in Madrid, Spain in April, 1998 was told that, the outdoor medium has a real chance of doubling its share of advertisers' spend but only if the contractor invest in the medium over the next couple of years. Views of Roger Parry,...
- COMNET SIGHTING. van der Pool, Lisa // Adweek New England Edition;5/27/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p5
Highlights the 25th annual COMNET conference in Washington D.C. Focus of the company on communications and networking industry; Development of print and direct electronic mail advertising campaigns.
- Events Round-up. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;10/28/2011, Issue 35, p6
A calendar of events for Great Britain in November 2011 is presented which includes a campaign titled "Bringing skills and employment closer together: the role of Jobcentre Plus," a conference titled "NUT Black Teachers Conference 2011," and a conference titled "Communication and Literacy...
- THE FAT LADY ALMOST SANG. Vagnoni, Anthony // Advertising Age;1/7/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 1, Special section p36
Provides information on the annual convention of the Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP) at Universal Producers in Los Angeles, California in December 1990. Topics discussed at the conference; Introduction of an advertising campaign for Apple during the event; Presentation of...
- CIC PLANS 'WE LOVE MEETINGS' CAMPAIGN. McGee, Regina // Medical Meetings;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p13
Provides information on a campaign by the Convention Industry Council to revive the meeting industry after layoffs and revenue losses suffered from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Tagline; Information on supporters of the campaign; Actions in response to post-September 11.
- BMA conference focuses on content, innovation. MADDOX, KATE; Callahan, Sean; Obrecht, John // B to B;6/13/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p1
The article offers information on the Business Marketing Association's (BMA) international conference in Chicago, Illinois, which was held in June 2011. The conference lasted for three days and was titled "Unleash." More than 600 business-to-business (b-to-b) marketers attended the event and...
- Unilever chief speaks at Campaign Creative Conference. // Campaign;9/20/2002, Issue 37, p2
Reports the Campaign Creative Conference in London, England. Role of Simon Clift, the president of marketing for Unilever in the conference; Activities in the conference; List of other speakers in the conference.
- Digital TV's high anxiety. JOHNSON, CELIA // B&T Magazine;4/17/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2690, p10
The article focuses on issues related to the shift from analog to digital television in Australia. At the two-day Get ready for digital TV conference in Sydney, New South Wales, the Australian government launched its $6.7 million advertising campaign for digital TV. The initiative would include...
- What's wrong with professionalism? Knight, John // Third Sector;4/16/2008, p15
The author reflects on the professionalisation of charity campaigning in Great Britain. He relates his experience of attending the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NVCO) campaigning effectiveness annual conference. He argues that the sector has a natural instinct to shy away from...