Show portal in German debut
- Ex-ITE chief in on-line launch. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p6
Focuses on the launching of Expo 24-7, the business resource portal for the exhibition industry, in October 2000. Services offered at its Web site; Information on the founders of Expo.
- Fair quartet join Expo24-7. // Event;Apr2002, p15
Reports on the shows signed up by Expo24-7.com company for its Expo Online Express product. Titles of the shows; Information on the web sites to be offered by the organizers of the show to exhibitors.
- Expo24-7 teams up on catalog project. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p17
Reports on a partnership formed by Expo24-7 with Exhibition Manual Co. (EMC) for the distribution of the customized exhibitor management system of EMC. Strategy behind the catalogues; Advantages of the partnership.
- Virtual shows get on-line aid. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on the launch of the Expo Online Express Web-based software from Expo24-7 to allow organizers to produce show Web sites without the need of a programmer. Key features of the software; Benefits of the software to organizers; Services and virtual amenities included in electronic booths.
- Portal helps set up for major exhibition. // Canadian Nurse;Sep2004, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p10
Provides information on the Canadian Nursing History Collection Online that was launched during the biennial convention of the Canadian Nurses Association in Saint John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, in June 2004. Description of the exhibition in 2001 on nurses' caps; Features of the exhibition...
- Prep courses for IHK event management assistants. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p111
Reports on the installation of an information portal in the Internet for people interested in the apprenticed trade show entitled IHK Veranstaltungskauffrau/Veranstaltungskauffrau. Features of the web site; Design of the homepage; Information which can be accessed in the web site.
- Exhibition recycling network launches following DW campaign. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);6/18/2014, p2
The article presents information on the launch of Museum Freecycle UK portal. The portal is run by Urban Salon with SHARE Museums East and the The Collections Trust. The online tool connects museums that are discarding elements from temporary exhibitions with those mueseums that are looking for...
- Fujifilm XHF 2.0 workflow to be launched at Total Print! Expo. Nias, Simon // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/12/2008, p13
The article reports that XMF v2.0, the latest version of the cross-media workflow of Fujifilm, is to be launched at the "Total Print! Expo" in London, England. It states that this new client web portal permits comprehensive job submission, approval and online proofing. It also mentions that the...
- 170 museums sign up to exhibition recycling network. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);9/30/2014, p4
The article reports that institutions including the Natural History Museum, the Imperial War Museum and the National Portrait Gallery, have signed to the exhibition recycling network, the Museum Freecycle UK portal . There are now 170 members including smaller museums such as the Bagpipe Museum...