US Oracle fair to run on-line
- Team Green. Jackson, Nancy Mann // Expo Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The article discusses the sustainability goals of the 2009 Oracle OpenWorld in the U.S. which is to divert atleast 100 tons of materials from landfills into recycling, reduce the use of energy and water, and measure the economic costs. It states that vendor is the first stakeholder group on the...
- Working in cyberspace. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p51
Deals with the potential of exhibitions and special events being operated on the Internet. Impact of the Internet and Web-based technology on the events industry; Internet division formed by events organizer ITE; Efforts of Tarsus for its Internet strategy; Virtual exhibitions from...
- NEC joins forces with Expocentric. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p15
Reports on the partnership between digital hall provider Expocentric and NEC Group to develop virtual add-ons for exhibition shows in Birmingham, England. Description of the facilities for virtual exhibitions; Terms of the contract.
- The cyber-show MUST GO ON. Cohen, Alan // MediaWeek;05/07/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 19, pSR3
Deals with the trade show business in the Internet. Comparison between virtual and digital trade shows; Module built by Advanstar into its Web site; Portal-like approach of Penton Media; Services offered by Expocentric.
- Expocentric to target US new media market. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p5
Announces the commitment of digital hall provider Expocentric to developing its presence in the United States market. Finances of Expocentric; Overview of joint marketing agreements signed by Expocentric.
- Traffic exhibition joins Expocentric portfolio. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p19
Reports that Expocentric has unveiled the virtual version of its international traffic, engineering and road safety and maintenance show, Traffex 2001, at the Web site traffex.com. Internet users targeted by the virtual exhibit; Significance of the exhibition to Brintex, the organizer of the...
- Worldwide deal for Expocentric. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p10
Reports on the selection of Expocentric by facility management company SMG as its supplier of on-line tools. Statistics on venues managed by SMG around the world; Services offered by SMG.
- Expocentric's headquarters closed down. // Event;Mar2002, p15
Reports on the acquisition of Expocentric by Mice. Plans of Mice in selling Expocentric's other divisions.
- Trio of US deals at Expocentric. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on contracts won by digital hall provider Expocentric from EJ Krause, Palm Beach County and the Trade Show News Network in the United States (U.S.). Services that will be provided by Expocentric; Aim of Expocentric in capturing contracts in the U.S.