AEO secures four forum sponsors
- Forums spark community problem-solving. McGinley, Morgan // Masthead;Fall2002, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p9
Discusses the series of forums that the periodical 'The Day' will sponsor in 2002. Philosophy adopted by the editorial board of the periodical in 2002 to address major problems confronting southeastern Connecticut; Objective of the forums; Benefits from the forums.
- In the News. // Financial Planning;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p16
The article presents information on the online version of this journal, as well as on schedules of sessions and online forums including one to be facilitated by Stephanie Bogan.
- Debate Forum. Kautz, Karlheinz // Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems;2005, Vol. 17, p131
Announces the revival of the debate forum feature of the "Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems."
- Texas Water Journal to present public forum Nov. 21. // Graham Leader;11/17/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 27, p11A
The article offers information on the Water, Politics and Drought, forum conducted by the online periodical "Texas Water Journal," to be held in Austin, Texas on November 21, 2013.
- EDITOR'S NOTES: AN INTRODUCTION. Hand, Robert // Houston Journal of International Law;Fall2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p219
The article presents the creation by the journal of a new forum for student writing titled "Editor's Notes," where one of the journal's editors will write an article on relevant international event or legal development to be published in the magazine.
- Soul & money. P.W. // Whole Earth;Spring98, Issue 92, p49
Focuses on `IFG News,' a quarterly publication of the International Forum of Globalization (IFG).
- Community Corner. // Micro Mart;10/17/2013, Issue 1282, p35
The article reports on the glitches being experienced in accessing the journal's forum as of October 2013.
- Ad Agency Heads Of Prodn Find Forum, Gain Insights. // SHOOT;11/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the first annual Shoot Commercial Production Forum of the news weekly periodical 'Shoot' held on October 17, 2002 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York. Attendees of the forum; Topics of the forum; Opportunity provided by the forum to the attendees.
- Forum open tocorporates. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012, p5
The article offers information on the Corporate Forum organised by the journal that will be held in Hampshire, England from February 4-5, 2013.