- (Current) cost cutter. // Accountancy;Mar1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1051, p23
Reports on Olympia Ltd.'s reasons for not including current cost accounts in its annual report for the year ended December 1980.
- Olympia turnaround on target at midpoint. Ostle, Dorothee; Brown, Peter; Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;8/26/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the turnaround program of Olympia in 2002. Losses incurred by the company in 2001; Number of cross-functional turnaround teams which form the Olympia program; Strategies which support the Olympia plan; Accomplishments of the company as of August 2002.
- Turn Anything into a Speaker System. // Popular Science;Jul2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p20
Evaluates the Olympia Soundbug speaker system from Olympia. Technical capabilities; Information on how the product works; Price.
- Bahrain hosts marriage show. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p13
Provides information on the Wedding Show hosted by the Arabian Business Services Fair & Exhibitions held in the Hall II of the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre. Highlights of the wedding show; Comments from Arabian Business Services general manager, Sadeq Karam.
- M&IT marches on. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p47
Offers a look at the M&IT Show at the National Hall in Olympia, London, England. Highlights of the exhibition; Conference facilities; Team-building events; Products and services offered.
- SF Giftcenter Presents Early Christmas. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the 13th annual Christmas in June Open House, scheduled on June 10-12, 2001 at San Francisco Giftcenter & Jewelrymart. Features of the show; Events to be conducted.
- Milanese Market. Halford, Quinn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p58
Provides information on the Macef Spring 2001 show in Milan, Italy to be held from September 7-10. Description of the booths; Trends in decorative accessories; Highlights of the show.
- Licensing Show Set to Break Records. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p298
Offers a look at Licensing 2001 International, an annual trade show for consumer product licensing, marketing and merchandising to be held on June 12-14, 2001 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. Conference program; Schedule of seminars to be conducted; Special events to be held.
- New Age Show Coming to Denver. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p316
Provides information on the Sixth International New Age Trade Show West on June 23-25, 2001 to be held at the Denver Merchandise Mart in Colorado. Features of the trade show.