Brands drawn to baby event
- At the Show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2004, Vol. 105 Issue 6, Special section p20
Presents several branded merchandise featured at the Licensing International 2004 in New York. Brand names; Booth location; Contact information.
- BRANDED FOR LIFE. Anderson, Mae // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p5
Provides information on the exhibition of American brand products at the Victory & Albert Museum in London, England. Target viewers of the exhibit; Goals of the exhibit; Companion book of the exhibit.
- Toy Event with a British Accent. Zahed, Ramin // Animation;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p74
The article reviews the annual exhibition "Brand Licensing Europe" at the Grand Hall of London's Olympia from October 1 and 2, 2008.
- BRANDED FOR LIFE. Anderson, Mae // Adweek Southeast Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p5
Deals with the Brand.New, an exhibition on the influence of branded products, which will be staged by the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England. Why people should see the exhibit; Information on a companion book to the exhibit.
- Flying Forward, Peeking in the Rearview. Pund, Daniel // AutoWeek;04/10/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p34
Features automobile manufacturers' showcasing of their brands at automobile trade shows in 2000. Cars from Jaguar, Chrysler and Mazda that illustrated how the manufacturers had rediscovered their former selves; Focus on the Jaguar F-Type, Porsche 911 Turbo, Lexus Sport Coupe Concept and Ferrari...
- BRANDED FOR LIFE. Anderson, Mae // Adweek New England Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p5
Provides information on the `Brand.New' exhibition at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, England, which focus on the perception of European consumers on brand products from the United States.
- Paperworld to Open in Frankfurt. // Retail Merchandiser;Jan2004, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the opening of the Paperworld exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany, from January 31 to February 4, 2004. Number of exhibitors in the exhibit; Products to be exhibited; Brand-name manufacturers which will participate in the exhibit.
- USING EXHIBITIONS TO BUILD A BRAND. // Glass Age;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p40
Discusses the philosophy of the K2 company of using exhibitions as a forum for launching and developing a brand. Views of the company on the significance of an exhibition activity; Ways to ensure a successful exhibition; Focus of the first exhibition for any company wishing to launch a brand.
- World Brands China Import Fair. // China Business Review;Sep2013, p17
The article offers information on the World Brands China Import Fair to be held Guangzhou, China from September 26-28, 2013.