I-Desk unveiled at school show
- Education for the nation. M. M. K. // Art Newspaper;Jan2011, Issue 220, p4
The article reports that a travelling educational program will be undertaken by the Bruce High Quality Foundation (BHQF) and New York's Creative Time called "Teach 4 Amerika," that will organize communications with art students about what they would like the art world to look like.
- Calendar. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan97, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p77
Shares exhibitions and other events or activities for children from January to February 1997. Information on the exhibit `Enchantment in the Oaks;' Information on `Mardi Gras Umbrella Workshops;' Numbers to contact for more information about the events.
- The education show 1997. // Mathematics Teaching;Dec96, Issue 156, p42
Presents an invitation for the Education Show 1997 to be held on March 6-8, 1997 at NEC, Birmingham, Alabama. Participants of the program; Organizers of the program; Focus of the seminars; Main objective of the show; Contact information.
- Big, But Not Too Big. Goral, Tim // University Business;Jul2011, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on EduComm 2012, an educational exhibition to be held from June 11-13, 2012 at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Artrain USA Rides the Rails. Thomas, Les // Southern Living;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p30
Provides information on the Artrain USA, which provides the `Artistry of Space' educational tour and exhibition for elementary school students in the United States. What can be seen from the exhibition. INSET: COME ABOARD.
- Time is moving. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;3/7/94, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the consolidation of Time Inc. Magazine Co.'s Detroit, Southfield and Troy advertising and sales offices to BloomField Hills in Michigan. Focus on sales and marketing.
- Time Inc. losing its touch? // New York;3/3/86, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p50
The largest magazine publishing group in the world and operator of the biggest pay-TV service in the US, is a company in crisis. Despite 1985 profits of $387 million, Time has been unable to create a new big magazine since it launched `People' 12 years ago.
- Time Inc. feels the heat. Reibstein, L. // Newsweek;10/3/88, Vol. 112 Issue 14, p40
Discusses huge stock variations of Time Inc. last week and the frenzy it caused with fears of a takeover attempt. While there has yet been no announcement of such a takeover, Time's stock is estimated to be valued at up to $200 a share. Stock changes; Outlook; Possible buyers. . See also (US...
- Time rejects Paramount's sweetened $12 billion bid. Reuter, M. // Publishers Weekly;7/7/89, Vol. 236 Issue 1, p8
Describes Time Inc.'s rejection of Paramount's $12 billion hostile bid and Time Inc.'s commitment to acquiring Warner for $14 billion. Paramount and some Time shareholders are suing Time; Charges against Time.