Canon globe proves golden
- Photokina 2014... What the Stars Foretell! Billimoria, H. S. // Smart Photography;Sep2014, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p48
The article reveals what can be expected from imaging and electronics companies for the upcoming Photokina fair on September 16, 2014. Topics covered include the possible product launches from imaging companies such as Nikon, Pentax and Canon, and expected announcements or updates from imaging...
- THE FORCE OF 4K, CULT OF THE CLOUD. Peters, Oliver // Digital Video;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information on the 2012 National Association Broadcasters (NAB) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions that JVC demonstrated the GY-HMQ10 handheld camcorder while the portion of Canon Inc.'s camera line has been split off into the Cinema EOS series. Moreover, Red Digital...
- PHOTOKINA 2014 SPECIAL. // Digital SLR Photography;Nov2014, Issue 96, p90
An introduction to a series of articles on the 2014 Photokina World of Imaging show held in Cologne, Germany.
- Sneeking a peek at what's new in photo imaging for the upcoming PMA show. // Drug Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p38
Introduces some of the photo/imaging products that will be demonstrated at the Photo Marketing Association's show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Qualex's additions to its digital/Internet services and photo merchandising units; FujiFilm cameras and film; Nuritsu's SM minilab; Polaroid 600 camera;...
- FAST, CHEAP & CLASSIC. Kolonia, Peter // Popular Photography;Feb2009, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates the 50mm f/1.4 camera lens.
- AIPTIA's Consumer Electronic Imaging Fair 2014 to be held in Mumbai. // Electronics For You;Jan2014, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p121
The article offers information on the Consumer Electronic Imaging Fair-2014 of the All India Photographic Trade and Industry Association (AIPTIA) in Mumbai, India, which will feature exhibitors from the consumer electronic imaging industry.
- New technology to replace hand-painted ceramics? // Ceramic Industry;Jun98, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p39
Reports that Canon USA Inc. has introduced a system that enable home and business owners to transfer their favorite design images to a variety of different substrates. Details of the process.
- Server push or client pull? Iversen, Osmund // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Oct96, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p39
Focuses on Canon's NetPrint, a simple but effective tool that optimizes existing World Wide Web pages for print. NetPrint's reliance on HTML and a number of heuristic and rule-based formatting principles; Economical downloads.
- Canon LI's top business machine supplier. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/27/96, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p30
Features Canon USA which is the top business machine supplier in Long Island, New York State.