Adidas broadens marathon project
- Adidas to sponsor '98 soccer World Cup. Yun, Christine // Advertising Age International;Oct96, pI2
Reports that Adidas will be the official sponsor of the 1998 soccer World Cup in France.
- ISL marketing brokers Adidas, World Cup sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/15/96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p2
Reports that Adidas Corporation will be the official sponsor for the 1998 soccer World Cup. Information on the worldwide licensing rights Adidas has obtained; Adidas' involvement in providing outfits for World Cup volunteers and officials; Comments from Robert Louis-Dreyfus, president at Adidas.
- LAST WORD. // Brand Strategy;Apr2002, Issue 158, p39
Presents updates on the marketing industry in Great Britain as of April 2002. Launching of Shark Shields, a portable device which uses electrical pulses to deter sharks from SeaChange Technologies; Question of one of the regular visitors of Popbitch.com to its resident legal expert on...
- Schick Slices NBA Sponsorship Deal; Coca-Cola Ices NHL Partnership. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;06/18/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p16
Presents news on sports-related advertising campaigns in the United States as of June 18, 2001. End of the sponsorship deal of Schick with the National Basketball Association; Renewal of the Coca-Cola sponsorship deal with the National Hockey League; Print and radio advertising campaigns...
- British Airways takes top spot in Olympic campaign. Crown, Hannah // PRWeek (London);8/24/2012, p3
The article reports that the British Airways' promotional activities took the top spot in the Olympic campaign as having the most impact, according to the results of a survey of the public in the week of August 24, 2012, with the EDF and the Adidas in the second and third spots, respectively.
- Murray: an awkward but authentic brand. McElhatton, Noelle // Marketing (00253650);7/11/2012, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the suspension of brand activity by the bank Barclays, sponsorship of the 2012 Olympic Games, and the athletic apparel company Adidas.
- SPONSORSHIP: Adidas hopes Olympics will see it overtake Nike in UK. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/2/2011, p6
The article reports that Adidas AG is planning to use its London 2012 Olympic Games sponsorship to overtake Nike Inc. and become the top sportswear brand in Great Britain.
- Adidas drops sprinter Tyson Gay. // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2013, p1
The article reports that sporting goods company Adidas has ended its sponsorship agreement with sprinter Tyson Gay after Gay failed a drug test for performance-enhancing drugs.
- Adidas' World Cup marketing drive to net record Â£1.6bn football revenues. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/24/2014, p4
The article offers information on the sponsorship drive of sports apparel firm Adidas which is expected to exceed its target sales due to the increased demand for 2014 FIFA World Cup products.