Cisco embarks on Europe tour
- Alternative trade show planned. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;05/04/98, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p36
Reports in May 1998 that a number of organization will be planning Internet service provider trade shows. Name of the organization that presently hold the monopoly on the shows; Names of the organizations that will be organizing shows; Dissatisfaction among Internet service providers concerning...
- Fear and loathing in San Jose. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/12/98, Vol. 235 Issue 15, p88
Discusses the ISPCon, an Internet service provider (ISP) trade show in San Jose, California. Significance of the show to the ISP market; Advantage of the show's venue; Author's observation on the general attitude of both attendees and presenters.
- Beyond Internet access. Engebretson, Joan // Telephony;06/30/97, Vol. 232 Issue 26, p54
Deals with the efforts of Internet service providers in finding services that they can profitably deliver at Supercomm 1997. Demonstration of Web site hosting products and equipment to support electronic commerce and voice service over the Internet; Web hosting and Web page creation services...
- Cisco knows San Jose way. // AV Magazine;Jul2008, p50
The article reviews the artwork exhibition conducted by Cisco System Inc.'s Digital Media System at the new San Jose Culture Network in San Jose, California.
- Cisco readies 30 products for intro at Interop. Wallace., Bob // InfoWorld;9/12/94, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p1
Explains the details of the products for remote offices by Cisco Systems Inc. to be displayed at the NetWorld + Interop. Brief list of the products; Importance and benefits of the LAN linkaging facilities of Cisco 1000; Impact of the products on Cisco's standing in the remote access market;...
- CISCO Goes Platinum. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/30/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the fourth annual BuilConn Americas, an integrated and intelligent building conference and exposition, which the Cisco Systems Inc. became a platinum sponsor, which will be held on May 16-18 in Palm Springs, California. Cisco is sponsoring the first of a series of industry...
- IT flies. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p22
Reports on the 2004 Gitex exhibition held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Number of visitors that attended the exhibition; Background on software products showcased by Raqmiyat, a local software developer and system integrator, with Microsoft; Solutions exhibited by Cisco Systems.
- Cisco aims to add oomph to IP nets. Duffy, Jim // Network World;02/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
Reports on Cisco Systems' product demonstrations at the ComNet 2001 exhibition. Products designed for secure, high-performance virtual private networks (VPNs); Products enabling more tightly meld IP; ATM wide area networks (ATM); Expected launch of products in the first quarter of 2001.
- Trading network places. Lundquist, Eric // eWeek;5/9/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p26
This article focuses on the Interop show in Las Vegas. The show's sponsors have sufficient optimism to plan a second Interop show for New York in December. Over its 20-year history, Interop has worked its way thematically up the Open System Interconnection seven-layer network stack. The show's...