Industry arms unite on forum
- New BECA chief outlines vision. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the selection of Lynn Felton as director of The British Exhibition Contractors Association. Previous job; Plan for the company.
- AEO forum set to be annual event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the decision of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to make its industry forum an annual event as of November 2001. Plans for the forum; Speakers in the 2001 forum; Focus of the 2002 forum.
- Time to talk. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p16
Presents information on the industry forum held by the Association of Exhibition Organisers in Wales in 2001. Issues discussed during the forum; Speakers during the event; Views on strategic alliances.
- Telford venue to stage AEO forum in 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p6
Reports on the plan of the International Center Telford to host the Association of Exhibition Organizers' industry forum for 2002.
- AEO forum delegates juggle work with string. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p62
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers industry forum in Wales in 2001. Entertainment during the event.
- New-look forum for a changing world. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Oct2002, p13
Features the 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Increase in participating delegates; Information on the speeches delivered during the forum; Low point of the conference.
- Industry outsiders to talk at AEO forum. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Provides information on the speakers of the proposed 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Target audience of the forum; Objectives of the forum; Topics to be included in the forum.
- COMING UP. // New Zealand Management;Jul2005, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p15
Presents a schedule of events of interest to managers in New Zealand to be held in July 2005. Motivation & Leadership conference; 4th Annual Maori legal forum; Small business exposition at Auckland Showgrounds.
- Bio Bonding. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p35
Reports on the appointment of Ruud Lubbers as co-chairman of the European Union-United States (U.S.) Biotechnolgy Consultative Forum. Counterpart of Lubbers in the U.S.; Focus of the forum.