London debut for ethnic fair
- Science in culture. Williams, Megan // Nature;7/12/2001, Vol. 412 Issue 6843, p122
Reviews the art exhibition `The Venice Biennale,' the 49th International Exhibition of Contemporary Art.
- Jacks are wild! Karr, John F. // Bay Area Reporter;3/21/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "The Art of Jacks," presented at the Center for Sex and Culture in San Francisco, California on March 24, 2013.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Art Monthly;Jun2014, Issue 377, p38
A calendar is presented of art exhibitions taking place in Great Britain and around the world in 2014 including exhibitions featuring works by artists such as David Hockney, Phyllida Barlow and Thomas Ruff.
- Kunsthaus Dresden. Alberti, Sarah // Frieze d/e;Winter2012, Issue 7, p116
The article reviews the exhibition featuring twelve art works dealing with the principle of staging.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Art Monthly;May2014, Issue 376, p38
A calendar is presented of art exhibitions taking place in 2014 including works by artist Lee Holden at the Angus Hughes gallery in London, England, works by artist Marc Wilson at Peacock Visual Arts in Aberdeen, Scotland, and works by artist Lena Svedberg at the Moderna Museet in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Art Everywhere. // Marketing (00253650);9/1/2013, p1
The article reviews the "Art Everywhere," British art exhibition, held across the United Kingdom in August 2013.
- exhibitions. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/31/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 35, pA14
The article previews exhibitions in New York including "Art of Healing Exhibit" at Blue Door Gallery until September 5, 2015, "Inside the Outside" at Katonah Museum of Art until October 11, 2015, and "Gold" at Neuberger Museum of Art until October 11, 2015.
- Pushing boundaries: 25 years of 'Desert Mob'. RAJA, CHRISTOPHER // Art Monthly Australia;Aug2015, Issue 282, p16
The article reviews the exhibition "Desert Mob" at the Araluen Arts Centre in Alice Springs, Northern Territory.
- New exhibits at Framations. // St. Charles Journal;10/3/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 40, pB1
The article reviews the exhibition "Circle of Eight" at the Framations Art Gallery from September 28 - November 1, 2012.
- The Mechanical Hand: Artists' Projects at Paupers Press. Coldwell, Paul // Art in Print;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "The Mechanical Hand: Artists' Projects at Paupers Press" at Kings Place Gallery in London, England from July 6, 2012 to August 24, 2012.