Marcom bought by Swedish firm
- New conference phone offers unique features. Bour, Stephen // Indiana Lawyer;6/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
The article evaluates the Konftel 300W conference phone from Konftel.
- Marcom lifts lid on live arm. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p4
Reports the launch of Sprout, a division of Marcom Presentations which will focus on live communication solutions in Great Britain. Executives who will manage the division; What the name Sprout reflects.
- Lever takes to road for Persil. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p8
Reports the completion of the roadshow launched by Lever for its skincare brand Persil Non Bio in Great Britain. Sculpture created by Mar-Com Presentations; Features of the exhibition.
- Buying your own business. LaFemina, Lorraine // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/20/95, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p21
Offers tips on buying a business. Evaluation of skills, abilities and attitude; Prospect identification; Financial records; Financing.
- How to prepare to buy a business. Leff, Paul G. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p15
Gives advice on how to go about buying a business. Need to decide what business you wish to buy; Advantages of buying an ongoing business; Looking for the business you have decided to buy; Importance of terms of the sale and selling price.
- Buying a business: Let the buyer beware. Poznak, James L. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, pC32
Discusses ways to avoid pitfalls in buying existing businesses. Preparation of business plan; Considerations when deciding whether to purchase stocks or assets; Examination of the business; Hiring of experts to assist in purchasing businesses.
- Prowswood buys 500-unit apartment complex in California. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the purchase of Warwick Square, a 500-unit apartment community in Santa Ana, California, by Prowswood Management, Holladay. Comments by Dan Stanger, company spokesman.
- 10 mistakes to avoid in selling an ins. business. Mattingly, Peter W.; Shapiro, Robert D. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/9/94, Vol. 98 Issue 19, p12
Discusses mistakes to avoid in selling an insurance business. Underreporting of earnings; Cost advisor selection; Earnings potential of a company; Buyer interviews; Growth potential.
- Acapulco owner BRS to buy Prandium's El Torito group. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p1
Reports plan of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill (BRS) and Co. to purchase 109-unit El Torito Restaurants from Prandium Inc. in Irvine, California. Finalization of the deal in May 2000; Significance of acquisition plan on the business operations of BRS; Sales made by BRS in 1999 through the Acapulco...