Speakers sign for XM Europe
- XM Gets $450M In New Financing. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p12
Reports that manufacturer of digital satellite radio XM Satellite Radio Inc. has announced a definitive agreement for a set of financial arrangements. Plans of the company; Major elements of the company's financing package.
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the search of XM Satellite Radio for agencies that will handle its advertising account. Worth of the account; Investors of the company; Responsibilities of the selected agencies.
- CORRECTION. // MediaWeek;11/7/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p3
Presents a correction to an article about XM Satellite Radio that was previously published in the October 10, 2005 issue of "MediaWeek."
- XM Nearly Doubles Subs In Q2. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the growth of XM Satellite Radio revenue in Washington D.C. Total amount of XM revenue; Percentage of total XM subscribers.
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the advertising account offered by XM Satellite Radio company. Value of the contract; Details on several advertising agencies considered by the firm to handle its contract; Information on the company.
- XM Q1 Subs Climb, Sales Hit $1.8M. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
Reports the first quarter sales of XM Satellite radios in the U.S. Number of additional subscribers; Revenue reported by XM in the first quarter; Price of a Class A common stock of XM.
- XM Exceeds 200,000 Subs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the signing up of subscribers by XM Satellite Radio Inc. in Washington. Number of subscribers; Distribution of XM equipment by General Motors Corp.; Sirius radio offering by Ford company; Broadcast on the Major League Baseball playoffs.
- XM Subscribers Count Reaches 76K In 1st Qtr. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
Reports the increase in the number of subscribers of XM Satellite Radio Inc. company in Washington.
- Satellite radio launch stumbles out of stores. Blum, Stephen // Satellite Broadband;Nov2001, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p34
Comments on the launching of XM Satellite Radio in San Diego, California and Dallas, Texas. Retail stores that offer satellite radio products and services from XM; Details on the launch of the Digital Satellite System in 1994; Comparison between Thomson Consumer Electronics with manufacturers...