Gearhouse completes name change to MCL
- AIDS DAY ON STAGE. Moles, Steve // SRO, Staging Rental Operations;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p23
Provides information on how the World AIDS Day concert in Cape Town, South Africa was staged and produced. Comments from concert producer Robbie Williams; Role of Gearhouse in the event; Problems encountered by head rigger Peter Joubert in the roof and staging systems; Companies that provided...
- Gearhouse builds future tents. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p25
Provides information on Tensil 1, a family of structures that can be configured in eight basic formats to suit exhibitors, from Gearhouse Structures company.
- Developer giving up piece of River East. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;3/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the agreement of real estate developer Daniel E. McLean to give up a part of the RiverEast development project in Streeterville as part of refinancing due to his default status. Terms of the agreement between McLean's firm MCL Cos. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Ltd.; Background of...
- Movin' on Down...Town. Fickes, Mike // National Real Estate Investor;May2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p27
Discusses the profit potential discovered by retail developers in the neighborhoods of Harlem, New York, Chicago, Illinois and South Central Los Angeles, California. Cost of building the Chesterfield Square shopping center in South Central Los Angeles; Retail spending power of households in...
- FAST TRACK. Maynard, Roberta; Wiliams, Loretta // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p114
Lists homebuilders in the United States ranked by percentage gross revenue change between 1997 and 1999. Engle Homes/Arizona Inc.; Stonebrook Builders; MCL Cos; 1999 revenues and closings; Year formed; Number of employees; Percentage closing growth from 1997 to 1999.
- A nose for unique properties. Murphy, H. Lee // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2001, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p26
Profiles Dan McLean, chairman and chief executive of real estate developer MCL Companies. Work experience; Career in the real estate business; Revenue posted by the company in 2000; Amount of his personal wealth.
- Brand newsline. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Presents various news information on brands of products being offered by companies. Introduction of tea-flavored ultra-frais yogurt by Bio; Mayonnaise and ketchup in a tube by Astra Calve; Cooperative agreement of Quelle with Cecile; Introduction of the men's fashion line of Jill Sander; Plans...
- Retailers realize the power of branding. Robbins, Robert E. // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p18
Reports that retailers have discovered the secret of developing and building brands. Necessary elements of a brand; Major branding options available to retailers for store branding strategies.
- Name dropping. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p18
Reports that officials at CBS/Group W/Maxam is searching for a suitable name for the company. Reason for the syndication.