Mixed views on state of market
- just-food at CAGE. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/16/2015, p17
The article offers information on the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference to be held in London, England in third week of March 2015.
- REGISTER NOW FOR CSPA ANNUAL MEETING 2015. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Nov2015, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p28
The article offers information on the 2015 Annual Meeting held by the Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on December 7-10, 2015, along with the 10th anniversary of the Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program (VCRP).
- J&J to engage with customers at TSE. // Chain Drug Review;8/19/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p94
The article offers information related to the meeting of Johnson & Johnson Ltd., the U.S. multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer, with its customers during the Total Store Expo held in Las Vegas, Nevada in August 2013.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR. // San Diego Business Journal;10/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p28
A business calendar for 2014 in San Diego, California is presented including the Business of Clean-Tech on October 9, the 24th Annual Economic Summit on October 10, and The Voice of the Customer on October 8.
- Untitled. // JEC Composites Magazine;Oct/Nov2014, Issue 92, p14
A calendar of events for the composite industry sector is presented including the 7th Digimat Global Users Conference to be held in Rome, Italy on October 21, 2014, JEC Conference Asia 2014 in Singapore on November 17, 2014 and Composite-Expo 2015 in Moscow, Russia on February 25, 2015.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Reflections (Kansas State Historical Society);Winter2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p13
A calendar of events for the Kansas area from January to April 2013 is presented which includes the "Hail to the Chief" exhibit at Kansas Museum of History in Topeka to be displayed until February 24, the Historic Sites Board of Review meeting of the Kansas Historical Society on February 9, and...
- Institute news. // Credit Management;Nov98, p43
Covers information on business meetings and exhibitions in 1998. Highlights of the Northern Ireland Branch meeting; First meeting of the Bristol & West of England Branch; Highlights of the Merseyside & North Wales Branch.
- AROUND THE, CAPITAL. // Navajo Times;5/6/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 18, pA.2
The article offers news briefs in Navajo, Arizona including the meeting of the Navajo Nation Board of Election Supervisors on May 6, 2010 at the Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Center conference room, the assembly of the Walk in Beauty Book Club at the Navajo Nation Museum on May 8, 2010, and...
- IN BRIEF. // Spice;5/ 1/2012, Issue 2, p7
The article offers information on the Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) to be held in Melbourne, Victoria on February 26 and 27, 2013.