Motor show overhaul
- Revolution at the motor fair. // Marketing Event;May2001, p21
Reports the decision of organizer Clarion Events to revise the format of the London Motor Show in March 2001 in England. Participants of the automobile exhibition; Response toward the revised format; Aim of the revised format.
- Resurrected car expo plans city-wide party. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jun2002, p5
Provides information on the plan of Clarion Events to hold a car show in London, England in 2003. Objective of the proposed exhibition; Awards to be given at the show; Amount to be spent by Clarion to market the show.
- Top Drawer summer event. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the exhibit by design firms at the Top Drawer summer event from May 7-9, 2000 in London, England.
- Autumn Top Drawer set to be 10% bigger. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2012, Issue 5800, p10
The article offers information on the trade show Top Drawer to be organized by Clarion Events Ltd. at Olympia conference centre in London during September 16-18, 2012.
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.
- Venue organiser attracts Kimble. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Simon Kimble to the managing directorship of Earls Court and Olympia's event organizing company Clarion Events. Professional background of Kimble; Speculation on the take over by Clarion Events of the International Motor Show at the NEC.
- IIR Workers join Clarion Events. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p8
Focuses on the acquisition of the exhibition shows `The Daily Telegraph' House and Garden Fair and Spirit of Christmas by Clarion Events in Great Britain. Target market of the Spirit of Christmas show; Show launched by Clarion in November 2001.