Texas Water Development Board Jumps Into Big Bond Pool
- Three Triple-A's for the Texas Water Development Board. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30959, p4
Reports that the Texas Water Development Board has received an upgrade in its municipal bond ratings from Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the development on the prices for the state's revolving fund senior lien revenue bonds; Pre-marketing plans for the bond issue.
- Ballots in Southwest Stuffed With $10 Billion of Bonds. Williamson, Richard; Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/8/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33612, p1
The article discusses several propositions on how to the municipal bonds in Texas, which the voters will decide through voting. It cites the proposition related to the issuance of additional bonds by the Texas Water Development Board provided 56 billions are outstanding. It also mentions the...
- Texas Responds to Thirst for GO Debt With $134 Million Water Board Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/10/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33514, p8
The article reports on the plan of Texas to examine the appetite of the municipal bond market for the 133.5 million of general obligation (GO) bonds from Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) in the state. It mentions the excellent ratings provided by various rating agencies to the GO bonds due...
- Texas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p27
Reports on the Texas Bond Review Board's approval of a request by the Texas Water Development Board to increase the amount of its bond issue for the state revolving fund on October 7, 1997.
- Texas Water Bonds May Be on Tap. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30962, p1
Reports on the planned bond issue of the Texas Water Development Board. 16 long-range water plans; Improvement of the quality of existing water supplies.
- Texas Water Board Plans $80 Million of GOs for Improvements. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p36
Reports on the plan of the Texas Water Development Board to sell general obligation bonds before the end of 2000. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond sale.
- Thirsty market ready for Texas water deal. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p2
Reports on the Texas Water Development Board's plans for a $100 million bond offering in 1997. Impressive quality and track record of the bonds; Banc One Capital Corp.'s lead management of the bond offering; Structuring of the bonds in three series.
- Southwest Ballot Activity Looks Local: Schools, Transportation. Albanese, Elizabeth; Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p1
Reports the approval on the bonds for the Texas Water Development Board and Texas Public Finance Authority in Texas. Amount of the bonds approved by the voters; Percentage of bond approval rate in the state; Budget deficit of the state.
- Texas Water Board Needs to Increase Fees, State Auditor Says. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30879, p3
Focuses on the need for the Texas Water Development Board to start charging higher fees to cities in its loan programs as it prepares for a general obligation bond sale in 2000. Indication that the agency's fee for its Water Participation Program is too low to recover the costs of administering...