Miami Refinancing Could Glean $148M for Stadium
- Jacksonville, Fla., Readies $122M Deal, Some for Stadium. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p44
Reports the plan of the government to negotiate on the sale of capital improvement revenue bonds in Florida. Importance of the bond for the Alltel Stadium; Inclusion of luxury suites; Preparation of the government in Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Not quite getting it. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;9/23/96, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p20
Announces that the stadium where the Miami Dolphins football team plays is changing its name from Pro Player Park. The new stadium to be called Pro Player Stadium; How the orignal name, Joe Robbie Stadium, honored the Dolphins' founder; The name change as an attempt to appease fans who felt Joe...
- Day School Crunch. Norris, Heather // Baltimore Jewish Times;1/16/2015, Vol. 342 Issue 3, p19
A review is offered for the new state-of-the-art stadium at Scheck Community Day School in South Florida.
- SOUTHWEST FLORIDA'S TOP 15 ENTERTAINMENT VENUES. // Gulfshore Business;Aug2012, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p11
A table is presented which lists the top 15 entertainment venues in southwest Florida including the Germain Arena, the Alico Arena, and the Lee Civic Center.
- CHOW DOWN. JAMES, COURTNEE // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2015, p22
The article offers review of the football stadium EverBank Field, Jacksonville, Florida.
- Boynton Beach, Fla., Commissioner Trying to Lure Marlins. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p6
Reports plan of the Boynton Beach Commissioner Mike Ferguson to build a retractable-roof stadium with bonds backed by private and public revenues in Florida. Negotiation with the Florida Marlins officials; Views of Ferguson on a law imposing surcharges on gross revenues of parking spaces in the...
- Dolphins Football Stadium's Wireless System Goes Head to Head with Antenna Farm. // FRONT of HOUSE;Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the installation of Shure Inc.'s Axient wireless system at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida in 2012.
- FLORIDA: Panel: Use GOs for Stadium. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p9
The article reports on the recommendation of the citizens advisory committee that Miami-Dade County, Florida use proceeds from $50 million of general obligation bonds to construct the stadium for Major League Baseball's Florida Marlins. The bonds were to be used for the renovation of the Orange...
- Evaluating Current Conditions of Miami Marine Stadium. Brainerd, Michael L.; Tumialan, J. Gustavo; Bronski, Matthew B. // Concrete International;Feb2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p44
The article examines the structural condition of Miami Marine Stadium, a modernist landmark in Miami, Florida. It highlights the move of Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc. (SGH) to implement a detailed structural investigation to identify the causes of the observed cracking and to examine the...