Poll Reveals Californians Mixed on Fixes for Energy Woes
- No Bonds in Bush's Energy Plan, But Muni Promise Lurks Therein. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p4
Focuses on the lack of proposals directly dealing with municipal bonds in United States President George W. Bush's energy policy plan. Encouragement of the construction of new transmission lines, some of which may eventually be financed with tax-exempt debt; Establishment of the White House's...
- Poll: Americans Support More LIHEAP Help. // American Gas;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p13
Reports a public opinion survey on the allocation of funds to the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program in the U.S. Preference of Americans for increase in funding; Reference to the study by the Behavior Research Center for the Campaign for Home Energy Assistance; Amount of the fund...
- Local Voters Raise Road Funding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34407, p1
Voters in eight states approved 26 of 37 transportation funding proposals on Nov. 3 ballots.
- Poll Track for June 22, 2002. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;6/22/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 25, pN.PAG
Presents the results of public opinion polls in the U.S. Views on the need to develop a comprehensive energy plan; Opinion on oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildife Refuge in Alaska; Results of the Gallup poll which linked terrorism to economic problems.
- The Environment. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;4/30/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1342
Presents information on the results of public opinion polls on environmental quality and energy policies in the U.S. as of April 2005. Percentage of respondents to a Gallup poll who are optimistic about the condition of the environment; Views of AOL/AP/Ipsos poll respondents on the capability...
- Bush Plan Is Powerful Issue. Angelo, Willam J. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/11/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 23, p77
Reports on the results of a Web poll related to United States President George W. Bush's national energy policy. Percentage of voters supporting plans for expanding energy production; Percentage of voters supporting the plan but generally believes there should be increased conservation;...
- STUDY REVEALS PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF CURRENT ENERGY POLICY. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;1/6/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the findings of a survey conducted by StrategyOne which reveals the perception of the general public concerning energy policy in the U.S.
- Energy. Wagner, Anne // National Journal;5/26/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p1597
Presents the results of a public opinion poll on the influence of the oil industry on the energy policies of United States President George W. Bush. Views on what should be a higher priority for the government's energy policy.
- Energy Legislation for New Type of CREBs Gaining Ground. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p4
The article reports that the energy legislation in the U.S. is gaining momentum as proven by provisions that would allow up to $2 billion of a modern type of clean renewable energy bonds (CREBS). The plan of the Congress for an energy bill conference to reconcile the differences between energy...