A.G. Edwards Names Public Finance Chief
- School Superintendent Switches to A.G. Edwards. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p6
Reports on the entry of finance executive Robert Regan as a banker and vice president of A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc., a finance company in East Lansing, Michigan Career background; Responsibilities in the firm; Statement of Don Elliot, manager of the Michigan public finance office, regarding the...
- Edwards Reps to Face a First: Quotas. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the minimum production requirement facing representatives of A.G. Edwards. Reason for imposing the minimum requirement; Concern expressed by some brokers about the change; Details of a memorandum issued in 1997 regarding the performance of representatives.
- Oppenheimer Pays More to Edwards Brokers. Brent, Andrew // On Wall Street;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has increased the commissions it pays on individual retirement account sales to brokers at A.G. Edwards. Statement issued by Greg Stitt, spokesman for Oppenheimer; List of funds in which the additional commission applies.
- Finding Gold in Pink Slips. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Jan2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the training undergone by Larry Crosthwaite and David Cronan at A.G. Edwards's Kentucky branch. Pair's assets under management; Biggest mistakes rookies make; Necessary emphasis of their training, according to Crosthwaite; Client targeted by the two.
- KeyCorp's Margin Squeeze To Continue: A.G. Edwards. Mazzucca, Tim // American Banker;8/21/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 160, p20
This article reports that an A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. analyst said he thinks KeyCorp's earnings next year will be lower than expected, because of slowing loan growth and rising credit costs. The company's net interest margin could be squeezed by 10 to 15 basis points in the next four quarters,...
- A.G. Edwards The Buskey-McGinty Financial Group. // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p126
The article reports on the brother-sister team providing expert financial services at A. G. Edwards Buskey-McGinty Financial Group of Sarasota. Paul Buskey, the older brother, joined A. G. Edwards 23 years back and is Senior Vice President of the investments. Jane McGinty, his sister, joined him...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the selection and promotion of financial executives in the U.S. as of September 2002.
- 2001 COMPENSATION SURVEY. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on the salaries and compensation schemes for stockbrokers offered by financial services companies in the United States in 2001. Dain Rauscher company; A.G. Edwards company; Edward Jones company; First Union Securities company.
- On the move. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p53
Presents key financial executive selection and appointments in the United States as of October 2000. Joseph Manory's appointment as Quest Diagnostics Inc.'s treasurer; James Lattanzi's appointment as King Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s chief financial officer.