- Ryan's O'Hare plan offers starting point for takeoff. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p10
Comments on expansion plan of Governor George Ryan of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Construction of path for economic growth and opportunities; Exclusion of plan to mayors plan; Determination of the sufficiency of demand; Relief of airport to overloads; Opposition to...
- It's Ryan's turn to offer leadership on airports. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/3/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p10
Comments on the opportunity of Governor George Ryan to establish the leadership for the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Analysis on the proposal of mayor Richard Daley concerning the expansion of the airport; Solution for airline delays and congestion; Reconfiguration of runways.
- O'Hare Summit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31260, p33
Reports on the meeting between Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley and governor George Ryan to discuss plans for expansion O'Hare International Airport. Amount of funds proposed by Daley for reconfiguration of existing runways and construction of a new one; Proposal by Ryan for the project.
- LATE NEWS. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p1
Reports on business developments in Chicago, Illinois as of August 13, 2001. Branded Foods' shutdown of its Goose Island headquarters; Governor George Ryan's counterproposal to Mayor Richard Daley's plan to expand O'Hare International Airport; Allstate Corp.'s lease of about a third of the...
- City ups ante in airport gambit. Knapp, Kevin; Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;02/08/99, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on the issue of Chicago, Illinois Mayor Richard M. Daley's proposed addition of new terminals to the O'Hare International Airport, which is seen by foes as a step toward new runways. Possible boost to a plan opposed by Daley, that of construction of a third regional airport near south...
- Chicago Dominates With $1B Deal for O'Hare Airport. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p38
The article reports on the 1.04 billion U.S. dollar offering of revenue bonds held by the City of Chicago for the Chicago O'Hare International Airport in Illinois in April 2010, according to "The Bond Buyer" newspaper and Ipreo LLC. It says that the approximate volume is almost twice of the 3.4...
- Chicago Revisiting $1B O'Hare Deal Next Week; More Offerings Pending. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p25
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois concerning various bond sales in the coming months in 2008 with its nearly $1 billion new-money and refunding O'Hare International Airport related revenue deal. It is stated that the deal involves a mix of new money and refunding bonds that...
- Planned Chicago O'Hare Airport deal will include refunding, new money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p40
Reports that Chicago, Illinois will add on money to its planned Chicago O'Hare Airport refunding bond deal. General airport revenue's backing of the bonds; Chicago Airport's bond sales; Use of proceeds to improve airport's facility.
- Swap Sought For O'Hare Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to issue $409 million of junior-lien general airport revenue refunding bonds. Revenue stream issued in 1998; Refunding of the bond issued for O'Hare International Airport.