Director of Texas Penal System Steps Down
- CORRECTIONS 'CALLING'. Grohs, Michael // Corrections Forum;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the increase in signing bonus offered to recruits by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) to address the shortage of correctional officers, as of March 2014.
- Clown Jewels. // People;04/10/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p190
Focuses on Wayne and Marty Scott, who make clown shoes for a living.
- BRAILLE GRAFFITI: A PUBLIC ART PROJECT FOR THE BLIND. // Public Art Review;Spring2008, Issue 38, p89
The article offers information on the Braille Graffiti: A Public Art Project for the Blind by artist Scott Wayne Indiana, in which five different phrases in Braille are scattered around Portland, Oregon.
- Scott-Harris. // Graham Leader;10/13/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 17, p8A
The article announces the engagement of Ashley E. Harris of Graham, Texas to A. Wayne Scott of Vernon, Texas, who will be wed at East Side Church of Christ by Pastor Reverend Robert Thomas on October 16, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Home, sweet up-north home. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p16
Focuses on the retirement districts in Northern Michigan. Scenery of the place; Feasibility of Harbor Spring for executive retirees; Reason of executives on choosing Harbor Springs.
- SERP programs remain popular despite modest benefits. Harris, Paul // Employee Benefit News;Feb2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p43
Provides information on a survey by KPMG's Compensation and Benefits Practice regarding the popularity of supplemental executive retirement plans (SERP) among large companies. Percentage of respondents in the poll that are offering SERP; Coverage of the survey; Percentage of employers that are...
- Is your business your retirement plan? Wells, Rey // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;9/19/94, Vol. 10 Issue 19, Estate Planning for... p11
Offers advice on creating retirement funds for business owners in the United States. Use of pre-tax dollars; Use of after-tax dollars; Features of the method; Advantages.
- Your work is never done. Berglas, Dr. Steven // Inc.;Nov97, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p31
Discusses how many creative company builders balk at the prospect of becoming professionally inactive during retirement. The example of how George Eastman, founder of Eastman Kodak, committed suicide after retiring from the company; The author's experience with working with a former...
- Illinois Municipal Adds Enhanced Fixed. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Management Weekly;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p3
Announces the search for an enhanced fixed-income manager of the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund of Oak Brook, Illinois.