Florida Land Preservation Program Gets Ratings Lift
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Moody's, Fitch upgrades topped downgrades in '99, but is the party over? Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;01/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30813, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch IBCA Inc. will release their annual reports on rating actions in 1999 in the United States. Improvement of credit quality in the municipal market; Wage and salary growth.
- Bonds. // AHA News;06/14/99, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p5
Offers information on the bond ratings issued by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch IBCA. Citrus Valley Health Partners; Catholic Health Initiatives; Memorial Healthcare Center.
- Moody's Set to Release Servicer Ratings. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
States that Moody's Investors Service will introduce formal service ratings and expects to release its criteria in January 2001. Purpose of the move; Details on the ratings; Factors being considered by the company before the introduction.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31280, p39
Presents average yield for municipal bonds during December 2000-December 2001 in the U.S. Average yield on 30-year Treasury 3 bonds; Ratings of various states given by U.S.-based Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Ratings of various bonds.
- S&P Issues Policy on UCC's Article 9 Security Interests. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p1
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has warned that its credit ratings for certain municipal securities issues may be affected by changes to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code that cover security interests. Impact of changes on the credit policies of other companies; Concerns of Moody's...
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/7/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the credit ratings awarded by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. and the Standard and Poor's Corp. to Lebanon. Basis for the investment grade rating; Lebanon's credit ratings.
- Qatar. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/22/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's issuance of contrasting outlooks for Qatar's foreign currency ceiling in light of financial difficulties created by low oil prices. Difference of opinion over Qatar's ability to convert revenues generated by its natural gas reserves...